Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's left the bench and is hanging with the the Jazz fans in one of the real seats. We're actually playing better when he's not coaching!!

Okay, now he's going back for the timeout.

Crazy.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Utah sells seats between the bench and the scorer's table. In the first quarter the fans who sit there hadn't arrived, so Mo was sitting up there.

He always talks with fans on the road.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
All I can say is that Damon should have been yanked at the start of the third and Cook should have taken over. Ya know I don't usually study Damon's game to often but tonight I did and this guy can not run a freaking play. He uses all the shot clock and than forces up some mess. Utah runs two whole plays in what it took Damon to run just one. Damon is the key to why we let teams back in games, he is not a good PG at all!!! I really did not know how awful he was until tonight.

Mo needs to yank his arsss real fast when he starts to just dribble. It's no wonder our team looks sooooooo lost Damon is lost and he runs the O.

Cheeks needs to see that Damon is killing the flow of the offense and bench him if we expect to make the playoffs.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damon is a big reason we have won 7 of our last 9 games. His outside shooting, his passing, his hustle on defense.

Damon has had 11+ assists in 3 of our last 5 games.

Cook makes great passes and can do some things that Damon can't do but he's not better than Damon. Cook's numbers last night= 2 assts, 2 turnovers.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Tell it like it is Terrible!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts