Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we get any damn players in return for him??

He is a joke. No heart. he is heartless. Never hustles.

and is incredibly overpaid.

But hey, he can sometimes shoot!:D

can we get anything for him?

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
not a whole lot really...i personally would think a glenn robinson/ samuel dalembert trade to seattle for like flip murray, rashard lewis and calvin booth or somethin.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think Seattle would be that stupid.

Come on, Rashard Lewis? Glenn Robinson couldnt hold his jock.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Super Bowl Tickets and 7500 pounds of Catfish...

:yes:

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I don't know about this year, but maybe for an expiring contract next year. He is a talented player, but is very selfish.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Its a shame too. He had so much promise out of college. I really thought he would be the top player in the league. But he got his money and now he doesnt even care. He will show flashes of what he can do when he has to.

But I dont think you will get much for him.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
He has no value now after his comments. He basically exposed himself for what a lot of people have been saying for a long time...as a selfish no heart chump.

This is why people need to check themselves when they compare Melo to Robinson. Everything wrong with Robinson is right with Melo. There's no lack of talent for the Big Dog. If he played with the energy and heart of say...Eric Williams...he would be an all-star every year. He's got that kind of talent. But as soon as he signed the big contract he stopped caring.

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
He'll be worth a lot after the season. That's why I hope the Sixers don't trade him now, wait until after the season, players on the last year of their contract are a premium in this league.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
I don't think Glenn Robinson has a high trade value at all. For the last three or four years, nothing but bad thing have been said about him regarding his attitude and defense. The guy is still capable of scoring 20 points a night, but his reputation is not very good right now.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Originally posted by <b>compsciguy78</b>!
Super Bowl Tickets and 7500 pounds of Catfish...

:yes:
7500 pounds? trade him for Shaq.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts