Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Could the Kings start with Divac, Miller and Webber, <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=moving&v=52&src=zon">moving</a> Stojakovic to SG and subbing Christie, or will one of the big men have to come off the bench? If so, how would their minutes turn out?

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
Miller would probably come off the bench, but still play around 30 minutes...

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
I'd be careful about just giving Webber his spot back on the starting 5 if he doesnt return soon. If his return is closer to when the playoffs start, I'd say have Webber come off the bench and just play heavy minutes still. The Kings have been playing without Webber the whole season successfully, why mess with that and try to adjust so late in the season? Its not a knock on Webber, but I just dont know how Brad Miller would respond to coming off the bench and it could completely mess up the chemistry they got going right now.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I'd be tempted to try Webber off the bench, at least initially. You don't want to take out Christie, because he has great D.

The chemistry at the moment is great. C-Webb will give them more depth. When he gets his game back he has to start. Both Vlade and Brad have volunteered to go to the bench. I say Brad goes, cos he can provide more of a scoring spark when he comes on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts