Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He likes to create. He doesn't really play off the ball. He's turnover prone. He's a scorer. Is he a SG? Is he PG? Or is he something else?

·
Registered
173 Posts
He's a talented guy who doesn't know how to play. He seems like a nice kid, and he appears to be moderating his game.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Re: Good skill set but

i think hes a sg

·
Registered
34 Posts
i really think if crawford could cut down on his turnovers and stop taking stupid shots he would be a solid point guard he has had some amazing passes so far this season and his some of his alley oops to curry were rite on the money

·
A deserving All-Star
2,319 Posts
I actually think of Jamal as a developing 1. A scoring 1 but a 1 nonetheless. I believe Larry should try him at PG for a couple games to see if he can run some plays there and it would pay off amazingly. JUST TRY IT LARRY.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Crawford and Marbury cant co-exist together... i remember seeing Crawford on the Bulls putting up 40 points and saying... damn this kid has talent, if he gets on the right team he will play to his full ability... has been a disappointment in New York but i think his trade value is still high

·
Registered
15 Posts
WTChan said:
Poor man's Steve Francis.
I couldnt have said it any better.

but i think his trade value is still high
No its not. Tell me one team that wants his 7 year $60 million contract?? well, only 6 years left. Hes coming off the bench,and no1 is saying him play starter mins. Actually no1 on the knicks is getting full mins. This team is just a mess. Too much role players and depth, which means no solid rotation. We have like a 10 man rotation every nite. No, other team has that.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
kidd2108 said:
I couldnt have said it any better.

No its not. Tell me one team that wants his 7 year $60 million contract?? well, only 6 years left. Hes coming off the bench,and no1 is saying him play starter mins. Actually no1 on the knicks is getting full mins. This team is just a mess. Too much role players and depth, which means no solid rotation. We have like a 10 man rotation every nite. No, other team has that.
Well said,but fear not...Coach Brown is just auditioning players to be traded.On DEC 15th,every player will be eligible to be traded..Then you will see a set rotation..

BTW,the team is not as bad as it appears..They are among the best in team D,its the fact that they lead the league in Turnovers,and are near last in assists and FT% that is killing them

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i think hes a pg playing SG, he has a reggie miller type game playing with the ball facing the basket, larry will help his game out

·
Registered
981 Posts
Reggie Miller?

Don't make me swat you....they are nothing alike except they are both skinny. JC only dreams about shooting like Miller. Miller was a good defensive player, JC ain't. JC has a great handle, Miller's was serviceable, JC is a tall 6'4, Miller is a long 6'7. Miller would be one of the last guys to compare JC to...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts