Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mikedc</b>!
There's so many reasons it's hard to think about it.

While some might think "the curse" happened and then causes all the bad moves that have followed. In practice, I think the individual bad moves exaccerbate the curse.
the curse cannot exaccerbate the curse. it is not cyclical, it merely is.

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
I think the curse is because we say it is. Because we believe it exists it .

The curse always attaches itself to the players that give us the most hope for becoming a good team.

What one player of all the ones we have on our team now can change the fortunes of the franchise if he performs to the level of his ability.

What is going on with him currently.

I try being optimistic with the Wizards but its always lurking behind every 3 game winning streak it hides.

Behind the confluence of what appears to be team chemistry it sticks its ugly head.

Something happened between about 79 and now that changed everything.

I'm starting to think that the fat lady who we were waiting to sing holds the key to the curse.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think if Ramos stops becoming lazy he's talented skilled and tough enough to be a great player

he has one problem and thats lazyness Oh yeh he needs to get stronger and smarter

Jamison was a good pick up in my opinion and you guys had a good draft I would rather have this team than the Knicks as a fan of the Knicks

Knicks are in Cap Hell

Atleast this team is young and you can watch them grow right infront of your eyes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts