Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look guys,we've got an KG who's not playing like himself, barley i mean.
Ill take it to as simple as it comes-stats-why is KG not rebounding? he's got about 60 rebounds thus far for the first 7 games while Camby lead the league with 100(ok he's got kanyon and nene out so he had to,but yet).
you know what we have some scorers to shoot so i won't take it on KG not avg. some' like 24.7 a game,tough he should have,could have.

So what do you think is the reason for that?
we just got down 3-4,first loss at home,kg was there down the stretch but 5 rebounds?!!? give me a break i tought they were confused for sure..

my tought on the reason is Casey's tactic's-that's the only reason i can see tough i can't really base it on anything,i think casey's not bolding the point that kg as to get to the ball each and every setteled attack and needs to get it where he is comfy.

the only thiny that hangs us out there is the trouble at seattle and utah being utah,maybe,hopefully denver will lose tonigh to dallas-anyway we should be string enough to make it on our ownes we are seing what a weak division we've got- i guess we suit it,ah?!

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
Well looking at this orginazation, it is defenate that changes need to be made. I really want to see McHale out. Maybe KG traded. And hopefully get rid of a few of these huge contracts. I owuld love to pickup Theo Ratliff's contract and Anfernee Hardaway's contract in sometype of trade. Even Hill. I just think rebuilding is the way to go at this point... Just after the front office is flushed.

The KG situation is confusing me too. 5 boards is quite odd. Obviously KG is not happy about something right now. He is not exactly having the breakout season we were hoping for him to have. And if this keeps up, his trade stock may go down. I think its a Rasheed Wallace type of deal, just we would get a lot more in return. I think going with a trade to the Nets or Bulls would be the right way. Garnett has not been the same, hopefully here soon we will find out what is bothering him.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Yao is in foul trouble. Swift and Howard are great rebounders.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Ballscientist said:
Stop the KG hate please.
Saying his numbers aren't what they usually are isn't hate.

·
Charge!
3,922 Posts
Its still very early in the season, and I do not see KG's value dropping all that much, even if he did put up lackluster numbers (lackluster compared to his history). I cannot think of many teams that would turn down KG's services, but then that all depends on what it would cost to get him.

So, has KG himself said anything about wanting out of Minnesota?

G-Force

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
ITS 7 GAMES IN THE SEASON!. honestly...hes still average 9.7....so calm down not to mention upping his blocks and steals ....and assists as well...so yeah..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts