Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ESPN.COM reported that Wally Szczerbiak wants a six-year, $83.6 million deal, the maximum for a player of his experience.

:uhoh:

I say to the Wolves, get ride of him, trade him he is not worth it. But if he turns out to be who cares. We have KG and I would rather keep the money for him IMO!

Wally is good but I would rather have a Ricky Davis or Larry Hughes etc. We need a athletic 2 guard to take the pressure off KG.

Any one with me!!!!?

·
Registered
450 Posts
i am, i think they should get ray allen, we should trade for him somehow, he is a good shooter, defender, ball handler, ect. ray allen can take a whole lot of pressure off of kg, i mean a WHOLE LOT. the twolves originally drafted allen, but we traded him for stephon mabury, which wasnt that bad, but now we prolly regret it. if we got ray back, we would be unstoppable!!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Even if u get Allen back ur still left with a gap at center, especially in the west so u won't be unstoppable.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Originally posted by <b>twolvefan11</b>!
i am, i think they should get ray allen, we should trade for him somehow, he is a good shooter, defender, ball handler, ect. ray allen can take a whole lot of pressure off of kg, i mean a WHOLE LOT. the twolves originally drafted allen, but we traded him for stephon mabury, which wasnt that bad, but now we prolly regret it. if we got ray back, we would be unstoppable!!!!!:D
it they do get allen back, they are gonna need a center, so rasho is going to have to step it up a whole lot to have them be competitors for the nba finals

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>yoink_4</b>!
What about Wally and Terrell for Stephon Marbury? Or Terrell and Peeler? Probably won't work, but who knows. KG and Stephon are nothing without eachother, so if we get those two back together, we would have a great team!
I like the enthusiasm but Phoenix has no point guard to groom. Marbury didnt want to play in KG's shadow then and he wouldnt want to now and this trade you proposed would give Phoenix too many shooting guards. I like the ideas though, keep em coming

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I doubt they would admit they made a mistake by trading Marbury anyway.

-Petey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts