Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
I love two handed dunks where its as if they pause in the air for as long as they can and then take their anger out on the rim.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
My favorite is a Simple Tomahawk jam where the guy just takes it up strong, puts it behind is head, and then just goes BAM on the rim. And i hate how every major site uses REal one, cant they just use WMP?

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
I like David Robinson's two-handed dunks.

I've seen some nice two-handed, behind-the-head tomahawks this season... T-Mac did one on Christmas, and Kedrick Brown had a pretty good one shortly after being traded to Cleveland.

I think the best type of two-handed dunk is the reverse. Ricky Davis does a lot of those. LeBron had a huge two-handed reverse against Portland. If you count alley-oops, he also had an insane reverse alley-oop jam with two hands that he caught at about waist level. Against Washington I think.

Steve Francis does that great reverse that he pumps down between his legs... that's amazing.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Garnett had a filthy reverse earlier this year. But his dunks tend to look less impressive than they really are because it is so easy for him ... 7 ft, good leaper, long arms ...

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
I remember that JNice :eek:

I never thought I would see a seven-foot tall player dunk like that. Kevin Garnett is just a freak. That was nasty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts