Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mine is probably the statue of liberty dunk or nique's windmill.....how about u?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Dunk

I have a few:

Vince's 360 under his legs dunk from the 2000 dunk contest

T-Mac's dunk in the 2002 All-Star Game where he threw it off of the backboard it slammed it in

Any of Kobe's crazy fastbreak dunks

Shaq's "thunderous slams" from right under the hoop, he also took the ball the length of the court and dunked it with his left hand at the end of the year, it was so cool:cool:

Baron Davis' dunks, he doesn't dunk a lot, but when he does, he makes them exciting

Stevie Franchises dunks, he's got hops!

·
Registered
152 Posts
the first dunk that comes to my mind was vince. when he jumped over that 7 footer. that was sick!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I love the arm in the net dunk by Vince.

It dident look to hard when you first saw it but to think how high you have to get to do that is incredible. In this years dunk contest Wallace from Sac tried to do it but wasent even close.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Re: Dunk

Originally posted by Mr. X
Any of Kobe's crazy fastbreak dunks
How are they "crazy"? :confused:

All he does is do a regular dunk everytime.....

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Vince

I would say that lob dunks on the break are the best kind, or tap in dunks off of a missed shot like K-Martin does all the time. The best dunker that is obviously without question Vince Carter. Also dunks in traffic over people are awesome to watch. Tracy is right up there with Vince though, and personally Kobe Bryant IMO is not a good dunker, that really doesn't matter but just look at the 2002 All Star game this year. He played it like a regular season game, that is why he got the boo's going on him, I think he laid it up like 2-4 times in that game.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
my favorite dunk is easily McGrady's all star game dunk.
What's with all this Kobe hating? The booed him in Philly, becuase their fans are crazy and because he beat them in the finals.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Favorite Dunks

1. All of VC's dunks from 2000 dunk contest
2. T-Macs All star dunk
3. This other VC dunk that you have to see to know its cool

(P.S.) how do you post an image?)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Forgot One

My image is also a favorite.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey shobe.....dont mess with philly fans and dont say we're crazy cause we'll kick ur *** all over philly...(as u can see im a die-hard philly fan)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sprewell steps into the passing lane, gets the steal, throws the ball ten feet in front of him, beats every man to half court, is all alone, slaps the ball with his palm a few times due to poor dribbling skills, hair dangling, swinging, jaw out, a power dribble, a hop, and finally a tomahawk slam, bending the rim, swinging on the baseline, glaring into the crowd as he is on the away team, cursing at their fans, jaw sticking out, pointing to "New York" on his jersey...

That is the best kind of dunk ever. Something about how Sprewell represents the city with that dunk, I can't explain it.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Re: Re: Dunk

Originally posted by KC

How are they "crazy"? :confused:

All he does is do a regular dunk everytime.....
Have you seen how high he jumps? Freaking high! They may be regular, but that's what we want. 10 of those regular dunks a game is good enough for LA to be up by 20.:D That doesn't sound too bad to me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts