Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
joenetsfan.com is asking nets fans to give new nicknames to all of the players on the new jersey nets. i've decided to sort of copy off of that site and ask you guys, what nickname(s) would you give your favorite (or even non-favorite) nets player? also, explain why you'd give them that name.

have fun and be creative!

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
For Kidd they had a nickname on NBC during the 2nd round, it was RoadRunner, I think that name just isn't good enought for Kidd, if there is a RoadRunner its Nash, he runs all over the floor and then passes the ball.

Now the best name for Kidd would be Santa Claus. He gives 10 gifts per game.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Originally posted by <b>aquaitious</b>!
For Kidd they had a nickname on NBC during the 2nd round, it was RoadRunner, I think that name just isn't good enought for Kidd, if there is a RoadRunner its Nash, he runs all over the floor and then passes the ball.

Now the best name for Kidd would be Santa Claus. He gives 10 gifts per game.
lol!! I am on a streetball team and we go and play in a lot of 3 on 3 tours and that stuff, and our PG's nickname is santa claus. When people ask why we say "He's fat, he's jolly, and he gives us lotsa presents"

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>sundevilPAT</b>!

lol!! I am on a streetball team and we go and play in a lot of 3 on 3 tours and that stuff, and our PG's nickname is santa claus. When people ask why we say "He's fat, he's jolly, and he gives us lotsa presents"
:laugh: :D "He's fat, he's jolly, and he gives us lotsa presents"

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Stylin' J...

He is now what alot of Kidds (no pune intended) want to be...

And with more media attention, he should only get more popular and copied... which I am sure alot of NBA coaches would say is a good thing.

-Petey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts