Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned member
Joined
·
28,452 Posts
tlong said:
What happened to all of the posters predicting playoffs this season?
probably the same thing that happened too all your lame cheap shots at telfair.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,834 Posts
tlong said:
What happened to all of the posters predicting playoffs this season?
:boohoo: :boohoo: Heard this song before.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,046 Posts
What happened to all of the posters predicting playoffs this season?
I never predicted the playoffs for the Blazers, but unlike you I'm not delighted by their last 2 losses.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,714 Posts
I admit that I was pretty happy with the start of the season, but making the playoffs never really was in the cards for this team. I am hoping that they can win a few more games and use this season as a growing experience. I think that I predicted the Blazers to win 29 games, I still do.
 

·
The Dude Abides
Joined
·
295 Posts
Blazer Bert said:
As far as I know, Canzano is still being paid to be an ignorant muckraker.
:clap:
Thats the only place I read it also,though I may have missed some threads/posts here on the subject. Canzano's attempt to jump back on a winning(at the time) bandwagon, and as usual he overshot the mark,and landed squarely on his ignorant muckraking face! Its a no-brainer that other teams in the division and conf were going to step up their level of play.With the ups and downs notwithstanding,I'm still enjoying the **** out of this season and at this point I'm still predicting the playoffs...2007-08! :)
 

·
Excentrifugal Forz
Joined
·
6,985 Posts
I haven't gave up on the playoffs. I think it's as likely as before the season started. I predicted 35 wins, but you never know. I do think we'll have to make a move to have a chance to make the playoffs, but it's way to early to say for sure one way or another.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,412 Posts
Hap said:
probably the same thing that happened too all your lame cheap shots at telfair.
:clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
825 Posts
tlong said:
What happened to all of the posters predicting playoffs this season?
I never once thought, nor stated that I thought this team could make the playoffs this year. I actually do not want them to do so. It would just be another first round sweep.

I would rather see more of Outlaw, Victor, Martel and a little Ha with less of Miles (turnover machine). Just my opinion, and yes, I know it would not produce many wins. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,001 Posts
Were there actually posters that predicted the playoffs? I mean, I bet there were some people, somewhere that did, but I think that the predictions on this board tended to discount the chances of the playoffs.

After a 3-3 start I guess some fans had their hopes up, but anyone who maintained some perspective knew that it was early and the Blazers had had some very winnable games.

*shrug*

Ed O.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ed O said:
Were there actually posters that predicted the playoffs? I mean, I bet there were some people, somewhere that did, but I think that the predictions on this board tended to discount the chances of the playoffs.

After a 3-3 start I guess some fans had their hopes up, but anyone who maintained some perspective knew that it was early and the Blazers had had some very winnable games.

*shrug*

Ed O.

Actually there were few, if any, posters that predicted playoffs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,228 Posts
tlong said:
Actually there were few, if any, posters that predicted playoffs.

There were posters who predicted only 10 wins.. Both parties will probably be wrong.. No big deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,166 Posts
My playoff prediction remains the same as it did before. Portland will not see them for the next 2 years.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top