Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I was just wondering who everyone was excited about watching play next season. We have a whole new bunch of rookies, we have some players that will look to improve but who are your picks?

I mean I am seriously watching to see how these players do next year,

Vince Carter - I mean he said he would do whatever he can to be right back up there with the stars in the game, lets see if he can elevate

Mike Bibby - After his performance in the playoffs who wouldn't want to see him play I mean if he can do some of that during the regular season, WOW.

and Yao Ming - So much criticism, so much hype, I am honestly anxious to see how this player will fare in the NBA and its schedule. I wish him all the luck....

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
694 Posts
definately kobe..he works harder than almost anyone in the off season.

i wanna see how good he can become and how much he improves this year

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by hOnDo
definately kobe..he works harder than almost anyone in the off season.

i wanna see how good he can become and how much he improves this year
hes a shoo-in to do good no matter what. I mean Vince has to prove himself to show everyone how good he can be.....

Also guys, I am anxious to see David Robinson's last year in the NBA. He is a great player and a great guy. Hope he does well.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I think Jason Terry will average 22 points and 8assists.

I think Jason Richardson will average 18 points and 5 rebounds.

I think Pau gasol will average 24 points and 9 rebounds.

I think Jermaine O'Neal will average 25 points, 11 rebounds, and 2 blocks

I think Darius Miles will average 16 points and 8 rebounds.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Well as a Raptor fan I want to see Vince Carter and Antionio Davis. AD really revived the Raptors and made them into a playoff team at the end of last year...I just want to know how he is going to be with Vince back on track.

And of course Vince...because he is going to tear it up.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Jason Williams cause I personally think he is going to be the BIG thing from this years draft.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
I am really looking foward to watching K-Mart and the Road Runner (Jason Kidd) have a so much better season since K-Marts low post finals run.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Looking forward to seeing Tyson Chandler. He was fun to watch last year, he had so much energy. This year should be even better. He has some experience and a true point. Not to mention a vetren in Jalen Rose to lead him in the right way in the off-season. It should be exciting.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
From the draft - Butler/Jay/Woods/Hilario/Gooden/Ming/Wagner

Already in the league - Vince/Richardson/Clipps/Grizz/T-Mac/Bonzi

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Amare Stoudemire, Joe Johnson, Jake Tsakalidis, Jay Williams, Yao Ming, Caron Butler, Drew Gooden, Tyson Chandler, Jason Richardson, Vince Carter, and Mike Bibby

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
kidd, k-mart, and bibby are the ones who i'm MOST excited to see play.

and yeah, i won't be surprised to see k-mart as an all-star in the next few years.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Personally next season one of the few players I would pay top dollar to see is Yao Ming. The guy is 7'5 with skills. And on houston you know he's going to get enouph burn to show his stuff. Also I would like to see how Jay Williams does with all the college success and all the expections of him. I want to see how Bibby/Kandi/Davis and Miller do with their expected big paydays. Are they worth the max??

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I think everyone is looking forward to seeing how well jay williams will do in his rookie year.

Im lookin forward to see if grant hill can have an injury-free productive season.

I can't wait to see nearly the whole kings line-up but im expecting big things from bibby and stojakovic, i expect turkoglu to improve as well.

the rest are:
Tyson Chandler
Eddie Curry
Jermaine O'neal
Darius Miles
Jamal Tinsley
Fred Jones (I'm an Oregon guy though I doubt he'll get the minutes)

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Rookies:

Kareem Rush
Drew Gooden
Tayshaun Prince
Casey Jacobsen

Other:

Shawn Marion
Vince Carter
Kobe