Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Forward... a dynamic point forward a la Pau Gasol, but with more shot-range and hopefully more toughness...I don't see him as a center..he is too talented and skilled(I guess:laugh: .. well we really don't know for sure)

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
He will be a center, but in name only (hopefully). According to scouting reports and from what I've seen with my own eyes, he should be able to step out and make some 15 footers, while also being a good low post player.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Pacers Fan</b>!
Injured Reserve Forward
Its only been a year, give him more time to grow. If he still sucks after 4 years then Ill give up on the guy. Hes still young and inexperienced.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Originally posted by <b>scapegoat</b>!
Center. I don't think Larry Brown will let him be the type to shoot threes, he'll be a rebound machine.
Darko Milicic will be here much longer then Larry Brown. Who knows, maybe 5 years down the road when Ben and Chauncey are old Darko Milicic will have enough star power to get coaches changed at the clap of his hands.
:love:

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KABI</b>!

Darko Milicic will be here much longer then Larry Brown. Who knows, maybe 5 years down the road when Ben and Chauncey are old Darko Milicic will have enough star power to get coaches changed at the clap of his hands.
:love:
KABI man, you're starting to scare me a little with this "Darko thing" you have going on. ;)

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Darko currently has a shorter contract than Brown, but who knows how long Brown will stay somewhere.

I worry that Darko will get good when his 3 year deal is done then move

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Originally posted by <b>DetBNyce</b>!

KABI man, you're starting to scare me a little with this "Darko thing" you have going on. ;)

Hahaha, Darko Milicic is going to be huge and I'm not going to ditch him just because he sucks. I still believe.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I agree I think it's gonna be a center in name only if you have a big man who can hit from the outside you have to take advantage we can hope they give him the same chances Ben gets, but hopefully he'll pick up some good post moves to be somewhat of a force in/out but I expect him to step out quite abit.

J

·
0 Posts
Darko will play small forward, power forward, or center. It all depends on the teams needs, and with his ability, I could see him successfully being able to guarding all three positions when he becomes a prime player. So it'll depend on whos around him, and they'll put Darko where needed.

Thats just for the purpose of defensive matchups though, obviously he'll play pretty much the same way regardless of the position he is playing on defense.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Pacers Fan</b>!
Injured Reserve Forward
:laugh:

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!

Its only been a year, give him more time to grow. If he still sucks after 4 years then Ill give up on the guy. Hes still young and inexperienced.
So, I still don't think he'll ever be any good regardless of his "potential".

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!

Yea him and Skita will be signing deals in atlanta after their rookie deals expire to get some PT. :grinning:

arent they brothers or cousins. like the european t-mac and carter? :laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts