Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Problem with that is it's hard to build a team that way. What if you somehow land 2 "superstars" and spend most of your budget when you were planning on only getting one? Doing multiple bids at once can be really messy. Say we get a $200 budget and I bid $80 on Anthony Davis and $70 on Curry and land both and now I have $50 to get the next 11 roster spots. I realize that's part of it but it makes it very hard to bid on multiple guys not knowing who you are or are not going to get.

I think auction draft would need to be live, but I agree that an offline draft is the much better way to go since this is a keeper league.
You could stipulate that you only want a max of 1 or 2 players per set. Omer managed to do it (I realize not too many were in that league but I'm basing this idea in part off of that.

I'll probably create a poll for the type of offline draft format, and hopefully it's the last poll I have to create.

·
Put some respeck on ma name!
30,063 Posts
I also think an auction draft would need to be live. If we're sticking with offline I'd vote for a snake draft.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Is everyone in the league who intends to join? I was expecting 18 total, but only 16 have joined. I need to ensure we have an even number of teams prior to the beginning our draft, so I'm debating locking the league. If you intend to join, do it now.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
If we have 18 guys though, I think shrinking the roster size might be something to consider.
I'm going to look into this. There won't be a poll, but I'll look into how many total players would be drafted and the quality of the final round of talent and ultimately decide on whether we should have two UTIL or just one.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
I'm going to look into this. There won't be a poll, but I'll look into how many total players would be drafted and the quality of the final round of talent and ultimately decide on whether we should have two UTIL or just one.
It's time to get the show on the road...

·
#OK3
9,920 Posts
I'd love to get in if you need 18

41 - 47 of 47 Posts