Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
It would be nice to get some kind of European influence on this team. Is it just a coincidence that the West seems to have the market cornered on most of the top European talent? I'm tired of drafting young players with poor fundamentals and low basketball IQ (Kirk being the exception). The only European we've had the last couple years has been Dillybar BagofSheet for crying outloud! I'm tired of other teams getting guys like Kirilenko, Nowitzki, Peja, Manu, etc while we get clowns like Dalibor and Kornell David.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Manu isnt European FYI

Is Nachbar officially a bust?

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Originally posted by <b>curry_52</b>!
Manu isnt European FYI

Is Nachbar officially a bust?
You know, Nachbar might just be a bust. But I think he is a situational player. With a guy like Rudy T, and JVG, its so much post up and one on one sets. Neither coach has any imagination when it comes to offense, and thats why i always felt they were both so overrated. Put Nachbar on a team that runs some motion, or has good ball movement, and I think he just might make it. We have to see SKiles real offense, we wont know officially til after the next training camp in what he likes to do since he is teaching on the fly. But based on the little we have seen so far, the Bulls arent a good fit for his abilities. But a team like Seattle, or Milwaukee or some team like that gets up and down and swings it on the perimeter and I could see him getting 12-16 a night in the NBA no problem

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
i think welsch or brent barry would be really really helpful. in fact, welsch is basically a barry clone. but barry could headed towards the nuggz...

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Mike Miller, though I'd rate his D behind that of Welsch.

We should have just drafted him in 2000 and be done with it. Crawford, Artest, MMiller, Brand and BMiller. We also could have had Miller last trading deadline for Jay Williams.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Jiri could be great!

I think Battier could be even better for us!

Sadly about 90% of wing players in the league would be great for us.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts