·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
:rotf:

From where did that photo come?

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
That's a great piece. Thanks for sharing.

my favorite quotes:

It's a joy to see a young player do things the right way," says the 40-year-old Malone. "Luke respects the game, respects the concept of team. He wants to learn, and he wants to get better. I like what he stands for. If he was one of those arrogant rookies, we'd kill him with the errands. But with Luke I don't have the heart to do it, because he's so nice. I think the world of him. We all do."

Having feasted on the Sonics, Walton has now retired to Jerry's Famous Deli in Marina Del Rey, a favorite postgame spot if for no other reason than it's open 24 hours. It's nearly midnight when his snack arrives, a combo of granola with skim milk, chicken soup and a salad. Walton pays little attention when Cook excitedly replays his buddy's heroics, concentrating instead on SportsCenter and screening the endless calls on his cell phone. (He picks up only for Dad and brother Nate, a Princeton grad who recently ran for governor of California, but that's another article entirely.) His bro's call reminds him of one of his favorite moments from this eventful season: The Lakers were in Phoenix a few days before Christmas, and late in the game Walton made a key bucket, plus the foul. "Shaq picked me off the floor, and Kobe ran over to give me a chest bump," he says. "I didn't think about it at the time, but after the game I had a message from Nate, saying, 'That was the coolest thing I've ever seen.'"

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
It's funny and all... :rofl:

But that's just... wrong. :nonono: :hurl:

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
uhm... man... not that I'm uncomfortable with gay pics or nuttin', but that just looks nasty :hurl:
don't wanna sound racist, but the pic wouldn't look 1/2 as bad if it was devean george, kobe, or any other non-white guy in the middle...

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
How the hell did they get "the black *******" to agree to that?!?!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts