Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, this guy is driving me nuts. Did you all read the article in today's Oregonian? Was he watching the same game as me?

OK, so Rasheed wasn't nearly as hot as he has been lately. But it appeared to me that he was getting doubled constantly, and was passing out of that double, just as he is supposed to.

Meanwhile, Damon was getting absolutely destroyed by Andre Miller, DA was a no-show, our swing men were turning the ball over like madmen, and Dale Davis is probably still pump-faking somewhere. Yet they are not criticized at all in this article.

To me, everyone I know, and (based on what I read on this board) most of you as well, it has been crystal clear to me for years that the play of Damon Stoudamire is the biggest problem on the Blazers. Not to mention the fact that he is leading Sheed by 2 pot busts, and his contract is almost as bad (I would say it is worse because his production is so low). Yet he is lauded over by Jason Quick at every turn ('Comeback Player of the Year'? - come on!), just as reliably as he bashes Rasheed at every turn.

Can we get this guy fired somehow? On-line petition? I'm so freakin' tired of his routine...

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
Hey welcom to the Jason Quik Bash Board...Errrr Blazer Board...Errr what the heck we hate all things OLive related.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Damon has kissed the right arsses in Portland that's for sure! I've never known a more average player with such amazing job security.

On a side note I've heard Steve Francis is not to happy in Rocket land. What could we give the Rockets for Francis?

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Terrible</b>!
Damon has kissed the right arsses in Portland that's for sure! I've never known a more average player with such amazing job security.

On a side note I've heard Steve Francis is not to happy in Rocket land. What could we give the Rockets for Francis?
Did his headaches ever go away?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Fat_Lever</b>!
...Dale Davis is probably still pump-faking somewhere.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Jason and Damon are obviously buddies. Would you rip your buddy in an article? Damon is the worst starting PG in the NBA, period. Jason's views are usually pretty accurate...but just not in regards to Damon.

He also didn't make sense when he said the GS rumor was a good idea for Portland, but they wouldn't resign Miles because they were trying to save cap room.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts