1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts

57-58 Hawks

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Probably some team from the 50's or something.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
Minnesota has a chance.
I think they mean just white american players, pretty sure AK47 doesn't fit that description.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Some people like to differentiate because international basketball lends itself more toward honing skills in ways white Americans don't. It's more the white American NBA player that's vanishing than the caucasian one altogether.

I think they mean just white american players, pretty sure AK47 doesn't fit that description.
Nor would Rubio, Shved, Barea, or Pek. Ridnour/Budinger/Love/Amundson are the only white Americans I can think of.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Some people like to differentiate because international basketball lends itself more toward honing skills in ways white Americans don't. It's more the white American NBA player that's vanishing than the caucasian one altogether.

Nor would Rubio, Shved, Barea, or Pek. Ridnour/Budinger/Love/Amundson are the only white Americans I can think of.
Steisma.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
I still have no clue why people on these boards think "white" equates with white American. People don't get much whiter than Andrei Kirilenko.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
I didn't mean caucasian americans.

I wanted to ask for all caucasians of the world but you can make that distinction if you want.
And now you've all heard it from the man himself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts