Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With his recent outburst saying he deserves max do you guys think he will actually get it? I think he is a freak and a dummy to even say that he is worth it, and I also think that he does NOT deserve it. Recent reports say that again he might be headed to New York.

Will we start hearing the Chicago rumours again? Maybe a possible sign and trade with New York because Rasho Nesterovic has also said he wanted to play for the Knicks...

Discuss...

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
Wally doesn't deserve the MAX... he is just being selfish now, and I sure hope I don't hear any deals like FIZER AND CRAWFORD FOR WALLY crap because that would just be a bad deal for the Bulls especially if Chandler Curry Hassell and Williams get good, cause then they're gonna want the MAX and you can't max out all these players so I think Wally should just stay in MINN and ***** till he becomes a FA and goes and hurts some team that is desperate and rips them off

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, I can tell bulls fans don't want him, everyone i've asked mainly said "Wally **** OFF!" I think its funny I wonder what T-Wolves fans think? Do they wanna keep him? Do they wanna let him go!?:confused:

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Wally AINT goin to the Knicks,cuz he AINT worth Spre,and the T-Wolves ARENT taking Houston $100 mill contract!I think hes gonna get $80 mill,hes BETTER then Houston,and look what he got!

Its Wally's World,he will get the Max!!!!!!!!:yes:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Signings of contracts like Houston's and Baker's and Howard's really make good players believe they are worth the money. Wally isn't worth the max, either are those guys above, so I say stop the madness now, don't continue it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts