Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that the Blazers want to clean up their image, what woudl it take for a team to get Woods? Coming from a Bulls fan, what would it take for the Bulls to get Woods?

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Bull players I don't want :

Fizer
Robinson
JYD
Davis

^^Basically anybody not named Curry,Chandler,Crawford

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I am a fan of Qyntel but I would prolly be willing to give Qyntel up for Jamal Crawford. I think Q can really flourish in Chicago if u ask me.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Sambonius</b>!
I am a fan of Qyntel but I would prolly be willing to give Qyntel up for Jamal Crawford. I think Q can really flourish in Chicago if u ask me.
If we could get Crawford for Q it's a done deal.....:yes:

·
mere fan
6,553 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Son of Bintim</b>!
If we could get Crawford for Q it's a done deal.....:yes:
I'd imagine that Portland would have interest in Heinrich as well... Down to just Stoudamire, Woods, DA, and Person at guards, I doubt they'd deal Q without taking a guard back.

Portland is in need of better point play in the worst way. It looks likely that Q will see more minutes there with the recent Miles trade... I think all of us fans are about to get a much more formed opinion on his skillset in the near future. In a perfect world (from a Portland fans perspective), Q will flash some point skills prior to the trade deadline and stay put. I'm kind of looking forward to him getting torched by some of the leagues quicker and more skilled players though. A humbling lesson or two could pay dividends in motivating him to get in better shape this next offseason. While he has talent, I think he needs to get more serious about his body and game. Not many guys his size have a handle like him, let alone the ability to go up smooth off the dribble. I can understand the interest in him.

STOMP

·
Registered
285 Posts
In order of preference, Chandler, Curry, Crawford, or Heinrich.

I don't see Chicago being high enough on Woods to deal one of the above players for him. Maybe Heinrich.

·
Basketballboards.net HOF
795 Posts
I really hope that the Blazers don't deal Qyntel away.

I think that he will start to thrive in his new role with the departure of McInnis.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
At this point I'd think they would give up Crawford for Q, but why would the Blazers do that? Crawford will need to get paid this year, and the fact Kirk is getting so much play, only means Crawford is not the player people thought he would be.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Jamal has been playin SG for the Bulls, he's more of a scorer and Ive seen some games and yea, the dude isn't playing up to his potential. Once he figures it out however he will dominate, he does dominate time to time, but consistency is a problem for him right now. He needs to get stronger and take the ball to the rim more.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Jamal has been playin SG for the Bulls, he's more of a scorer and Ive seen some games and yea, the dude isn't playing up to his potential. Once he figures it out however he will dominate, he does dominate time to time, but consistency is a problem for him right now. He needs to get stronger and take the ball to the rim more.
You don't see similar potential in Woods? I haven't seen much of Woods, just random clips.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I see A LOT of potential in Qyntel, and Im a big fan of the dude. Im hoping he does well, but at this time Jamal has shown more, then again he's had more of an opportunity. I think it's easier to find a SG than a PG. I don't think Jamal is really a "true" point guard, but he does fit the PG mold and he's a tall one at that. I'm hoping Qyn works real hard this off season and comes back next season and earns more minutes and earns a starting spot perhaps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts