* Trade Sura for a future first round pick
* Sign Cedric Henderson for special defensive purposes
* Sign Mike Penberthy for last minute 3pt shooting

What would you change?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Wang is a RFA.

Plus.. cuban has been quoted as saying that they will match any reasonable offer for wang.. and besides I doubt the W's have anything left over to sign wang.. and even if they did we will be full in every position...

Big men:
T.murphy
E.Dampier
A.Foyle

PF:
D.Fortson
A.Jamison

SF:
M.Dunleavy
C.Mills
J.Welsch

SG:
B.Sura
J-Richardson

PG:
S.Logan
G.Arenas

Where is he going to fit..?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Starting Lineup:
C-Erick Dampier
PF-Antawn Jamison
SF-Mike Dunleavy Jr.
SG-Jason Richardson
PG-Gilbert Arenas

Bench:
Adonal Foyle
Steve Logan
Danny Fortson
Jiri Welsch
Chris Mills
Troy Murphy
Bob Sura

·
Registered
920 Posts
I don't think Arenas is really a point guard. Maybe he could fill in sometimes at point guard. He is a combo guard. But, to start him at point is a bit of a stretch IMO.

PG:Jiri Welsch/Gilbert Arenas/Steve Logan
SG:Jason Richardson/Gilbert Arenas
SF:Mike Dunleavy/Jiri Welsch
PF:Antawn Jamison/Troy Murphy
C:Adonal Foyle/Erick Dampier

·
Registered
924 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Malakian</b>!
I don't think Arenas is really a point guard. Maybe he could fill in sometimes at point guard. He is a combo guard. But, to start him at point is a bit of a stretch IMO.
First off Gilbert Arenas has worked all summer on becoming a better PG and he played great at the 1 spot last year. And even if you don't start Arenas, that would be stupid, why would you start Welsch??? Arenas is more of a PG than Welsch.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Arenas is a great PG..And will be a All star in a couple of years..Same with JRich..And Dunleavy

·
Registered
920 Posts
Dunleavy will not be an allstar. Neither will Arenas. Arenas might be working, but from what I saw on league pass last year he was an undersized 2 guard trying to run a team. I hope he has worked hard and I wish for him to do well, but I am going by what I have seen.

·
Registered
268 Posts
C'mon Malakian!

Originally posted by <b>Malakian</b>!
Dunleavy will not be an allstar. Neither will Arenas. Arenas might be working, but from what I saw on league pass last year he was an undersized 2 guard trying to run a team. I hope he has worked hard and I wish for him to do well, but I am going by what I have seen.
Before Mullin came aboard I might have agreed with you but Mully is going to have these young guys playing like the W's of old. 2 to 3 years from now, Allstar games for at least a couple warriors.
Arenas' defense was good LAST year. Muss will help him improve this year. Dunleavy is Mullin Jr in disguise. You will see...
Is that league pass worth the $ Mamakian? I was thinking about getting it this year.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Not yet. Maybe a trade is brewing and his rights will be given over in the trade. It would be easier to move him with no contract. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts