Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by Songcycle
Actually trueblue, I edited my comments just now because I didn't want it to be perceived as a direct reflection on Retro which it wasn't meant to be. You quoted the original comments, so I guess they are still there. I have to admit, when I first saw Retro's comments on this site, I was taken aback. If I saw them on RealGM, it wouldn't have bothered me. I guess that's why I like this place. Manners do count.
Iwas taken back by his remark too. Wondered if someone else was doing his name. But it was him. My problem is it was edited without notice to me. We have a place where all mods and Ron talk about problems. This was a surprise. Like i said im trying to get his take on this and will get back with all of you

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Okay, my mistake people, I was informed of this from another moderator and thought he attacking, I didn't know it was a joke.

Guess I'll just keep my stupid ass off this board, and let the moderators do their job! :D

Sorry, Retro. :(

·
Registered
929 Posts
Hey Retro don't sweat it. The retreat here from "that other board" was to find a place of relative intelligence where informed opinion and some courteous behavior could fuel the discussion. You fit the bill just fine and IMO would be needed addition. Ron did not know your style, that's all.

I bid you welcome, and hope to hear your opinion again.:yes:

You knew me as Ace Face.:grinning:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Originally posted by Budweiser_Boy
DUDE! I was just joking!!! God.....

But you ask any Raptor fan, who would you want more Oak or Hakeem, most would say Oak. Hakeem isn't doing anything for the team. He should get bought out. Oak at least brought toughness to this team. You think we would have beaten New York in the Playoffs had Oak not told Vince to get off his butt and lead the team? I think NOT!!!
What about a relatively healthy Hakeem or Oak? I would take Hakeem if his body could hold up... though you cannot discount Oak's 'motivational' words at times

21 - 25 of 25 Posts