C Eddy Curry
PF Marcus Fizer
next yr's 1st rd if needed

Golden State trades:
SG Jason Richardson
SG Mickael Pietrus
PF Clifford Robinson or Adonal Foyle

TRADE ACCEPTED

then use AD,JYD,Cliff or Foyle,Blunt at the PF-C pos's till TC comes back make sure everything is fine with his back then we could move ADavis out for cap or keep him till draft day and maybe be able to move up a pick or 2 to go after Okafor or Pavel..

Kirk Hinrich/Rick Brunson,
Jason Richardson,Mickael Pietrus
Ronald Dupree or MP,Eddie Robinson
whoever
Tyson Chandler

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Originally posted by <b>bulls</b>!
Chicago trades:
SG Jamal Crawford
C Eddy Curry
PF Marcus Fizer
next yr's 1st rd if needed

Golden State trades:
SG Jason Richardson
SG Mickael Pietrus
PF Clifford Robinson or Adonal Foyle

TRADE ACCEPTED

then use AD,JYD,Cliff or Foyle,Blunt at the PF-C pos's till TC comes back make sure everything is fine with his back then we could move ADavis out for cap or keep him till draft day and maybe be able to move up a pick or 2 to go after Okafor or Pavel..

Kirk Hinrich/Rick Brunson,
Jason Richardson,Mickael Pietrus
Ronald Dupree or MP,Eddie Robinson
whoever
Tyson Chandler
Well,i think G.S would do it in a sec and that we get scruid(sp?)

as a bulls fan i would only consider it (and say again,only consider)if we instead of giving G.S our pick we get their picks in the next 2 years UNPROTECTED and if it is Foyle and another player(a good one).

I think the trade is totally one sided to G.S

Yhe thing is the highest value player in the trade is EC and the 2nd is JC(JRich is nice but not better then Jamal-they both can score and both have bad D,but up to now JRich is more injury prone)

the only way we give EC and JC in the same deal is if we get a star(Rashard+)

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW ive never been told that in one of my trade i was givein up to much Thanks ;)

i just have this gut feeling that Jrich will be huge and will turn into that star we need.i also think Pietrus could be a great SF for us.

i just dont see us going anywhere this yr or the next few with EC,JC i may be wrong and i hope i am,but in the time they have been given they have F'ed around and only became soso players.

that can change but i dont feel they have it inside them to make that kinda change..also a lot of ppl want us to go after Okafor or Pavel in the draft and if we did then there wouldnt be room for them at C,PF movin curry would free up some room.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
WOW ive never been told that in one of my trade i was givein up to much Thanks ;)

i just have this gut feeling that Jrich will be huge and will turn into that star we need.i also think Pietrus could be a great SF for us.

i just dont see us going anywhere this yr or the next few with EC,JC i may be wrong and i hope i am,but in the time they have been given they have F'ed around and only became soso players.

that can change but i dont feel they have it inside them to make that kinda change..also a lot of ppl want us to go after Okafor or Pavel in the draft and if we did then there wouldnt be room for them at C,PF movin curry would free up some room.
I know it's hard to propose trades when we r biased towards overrating our players.I always try to give us less then what i personally think they r worth,and surely not always sucsessfull in it.only this time I think u went out of your way and went to far to the G.S side.anyway its nice changing opinion on the issue and i think we both agree we need a serious change,and we also agree it should be EC+JC,just i think we can get more for the youngsters:) :) :)

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just wish pax would let us know something as it seems to me we as fans are left out in the dark no matter whats going on.look at the cav's the owner or GM whoever was there at the draft when asked if he would trade the pick he said no becouse he would be linched by the fans..

sure james was clearly the best pick but he didnt say no becouse of that he said no becouse of the fans wanting james and i would love to see that on this team..

it would be so nice to know if pax is doing anything to better this team,and if he is looking at trades shouldnt we have some kind of input? after all we are the ones that keep this team alive (money wise) and with out us no one gets paied.....

also has anyone even heard pax talk about some kind of plan for this team other then hope the 3 C's step it up?

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
i just wish pax would let us know something as it seems to me we as fans are left out in the dark no matter whats going on.look at the cav's the owner or GM whoever was there at the draft when asked if he would trade the pick he said no becouse he would be linched by the fans..

sure james was clearly the best pick but he didnt say no becouse of that he said no becouse of the fans wanting james and i would love to see that on this team..

it would be so nice to know if pax is doing anything to better this team,and if he is looking at trades shouldnt we have some kind of input? after all we are the ones that keep this team alive (money wise) and with out us no one gets paied.....

also has anyone even heard pax talk about some kind of plan for this team other then hope the 3 C's step it up?
Well,actually i think in this kind of work u better keep your cards to yourself,otherwise u might find yourself being beat to deals and left out of the circle.another thing is GM's deal with people and no reason to turn their world upside down unless it is really relevant...

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Golden State doesn't do this I'm afraid. They go from having a young, talented SG log-jam, to nothing whatsoever. Dampier is a top 5 center, so they don't need Curry. They have Uncle Cliffy, and eventually Troy Murphy manning the 4-spot, so there's a lot of talent there.

Basically they give up guys who are proven producers for headcases with potential. There's a lot of these kind of trades going around this place. How's this: PUT AN EXPIRING CONTRACT AND YOUR FIRST ROUNDER IN EVERY TRADE INVOLVING CRAWFORD AND/OR CURRY, and then work from there. People need incentive to give up their proven players, a la Rashard Lewis, and potential alone isn't just going to cut it.

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by <b>bullet</b>!

Well,actually i think in this kind of work u better keep your cards to yourself,otherwise u might find yourself being beat to deals and left out of the circle.another thing is GM's deal with people and no reason to turn their world upside down unless it is really relevant...

i understand that and thats not really what i was talking about.if pax has had it with EC JC,come out and tell us that and maybe run a poll on bulls.com askin the fans what they would like to happen or who would we like to see on this team..

i mean even if he didnt really take to heart what we had to say atleast it would be nice knowing they care about us fans...

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Chicago trades: PF Antonio Davis (9.3 ppg, 9.4 rpg, 1.5 apg in 33.5 minutes)
PF Marcus Fizer (6.5 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 0.8 apg in 14.2 minutes)
SG Jamal Crawford (16.9 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 5.5 apg in 35.1 minutes)
Chicago receives: SF Rasheed Wallace (16.8 ppg, 6.6 rpg, 2.7 apg in 38.6 minutes)
PG Jeff McInnis (12.4 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 5.3 apg in 33.6 minutes)
Change in team outlook: -3.5 ppg, -7.5 rpg, and +0.2 apg.

Portland trades: SF Rasheed Wallace (16.8 ppg, 6.6 rpg, 2.7 apg in 38.6 minutes)
PG Jeff McInnis (12.4 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 5.3 apg in 33.6 minutes)
Portland receives: PF Antonio Davis (9.3 ppg, 9.4 rpg, 1.5 apg in 36 games)
PF Marcus Fizer (6.5 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 0.8 apg in 20 games)
SG Jamal Crawford (16.9 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 5.5 apg in 35 games)
Change in team outlook: +3.5 ppg, +7.5 rpg, and -0.2 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

They want to get rid of Sheed, we want to get rid of AD (For contract purposes). They get Jamal who is a stud and could revive his carrer in the west coast and we get McInnis who could be a nice backup PG for Hinrich. And we give them some additional beef (Fizer).
All in all, we do it for the sake of cleaning capspace this summer.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
they dont want another big contract man they already said that it would dumb of them and if they were going to do that they would just keep sheed...
Well, they were going to trade for KVH that has around 14M and 2 more years left on his contract, so its the same. And KVH has a player option for a 3rd year.

Then there is the Jamison for Sheed deal rumour. Guess what? Jamison contract runs through 2007/08 with an average salary around 13.5M.

And taking Sheed from their hands should also be a plus in here, so I dont think that Bulls deal is THAT bad. Crawford has a chance to be special and Fizer can be solid. Davis has 2 more years left on his contract and he is a great proffesional (Unlike 99% of the Jail Blazers).

·
Banned
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
those where just rumours bro and i think thats what killed KVH rumour was his pay..

i wouldnt do it unless that trade would give us enough to try for kobe.other then dat i say trade for someone we can use and keep in mind that the Tmac Free Agency is comeing up next yr...

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
those where just rumours bro and i think thats what killed KVH rumour was his pay..

i wouldnt do it unless that trade would give us enough to try for kobe.other then dat i say trade for someone we can use and keep in mind that the Tmac Free Agency is comeing up next yr...
If what is killing them is "the pay" why dont they stick with Sheed for the last 2 months and let him walk this offseason? They wont get Sheed caliber players without picking a not so good contract. And Sheed is a cancer, so the Blazers should take extra salary to make it work.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
He isnt injured, so I dont know whats going on in Portland with Sheed. My money is on Sheed getting traded, I dont know where.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.