Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) that KU lost to Bucknell
2) SU might be as good as they were last year (Watkins and Roberts are studs)
3) and Coach K is a good coach.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
The Illini's magical season most definitely, it's something I will proudly tell my grandkids about when I get that old.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Without a doubt, Tubby and Pitino blowing it!

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
What I will remember this year from my team..

The team - The record.. 37-2 speaks for itself. These kids were a bunch of fighters with a bunch of heart. This will go down as the greatest year ever at Illinois. This team deserved a National Title but so did Carolina. I loved all the memories this year's team has gave myself and many other Illini fans.. It's been a great ride, but could have been greater..

·
Banned
3,556 Posts
UNC winning a national title

And I will always chuckle inside when I think of how K can lose in the Sweet 16 with so many McD AA's on his roster and still be called an incredible, overachieving coach.

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HeinzGuderian said:

And I will always chuckle inside when I think of how K can lose in the Sweet 16 with so many McD AA's on his roster and still be called an incredible, overachieving coach.
gee not a K fan? ;)

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
the illinois comeback against arizona
the replay 3 at the end of regulation with the mich st/kentucky game
and UNC dominance

·
Registered
221 Posts
HeinzGuderian said:

.....You guys had way more talent this year and he almost beat you guys both times.....this comment about Coach K is ludacris and I'd take Mike over Roy any day of the week.

·
Registered
497 Posts
apelman2 said:
.....You guys had way more talent this year and he almost beat you guys both times.....this comment about Coach K is ludacris and I'd take Mike over Roy any day of the week.
why cant you get over it man? jesus christ your the most bitter tar heel rival ive known and your not even a duke fan. Whats the point of "he almost beat you both times" WE almost beat them both times. Stop with the talent bull ****, everyone complains about how carolina is not a team, and everyone says they are talented, but everyone also says talent alone does not win. HONESTLY im fed up with this bull **** and your constant *****ing.

·
Registered
221 Posts
On Thre3 said:
why cant you get over it man? jesus christ your the most bitter tar heel rival ive known and your not even a duke fan. Whats the point of "he almost beat you both times" WE almost beat them both times. Stop with the talent bull ****, everyone complains about how carolina is not a team, and everyone says they are talented, but everyone also says talent alone does not win. HONESTLY im fed up with this bull **** and your constant *****ing.

Okay you little High School sophomore. I never said they weren't a team you *******, I said that they had more talent...AND THEY BY FAR DID, and they beat you once and should have beat you the second time.

By the way, congratulations on your team's championship you little punk ***.

·
Registered
221 Posts
RPGMan said:
no arguing guys. We all know that Tom Izzo is the best coach in the country, period.
Haha, I got no problem agreeing with that.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
KU win over Kentucky on my birthday

·
Wooden the Wizard
13,621 Posts
HeinzGuderian said:
Sean Dockery, Shavlik Randolph, Elijah Ingram, and my favorite, Neil Fingleton. Just cause you're an AA doesn't mean your a college all-star.

UNC, with multiple future NBA players, losing to Santa Clara... shoot, UNC, with multiple future NBA players, losing to anybody

·
Registered
497 Posts
apelman2 said:
Okay you little High School sophomore. I never said they weren't a team you *******, I said that they had more talent...AND THEY BY FAR DID, and they beat you once and should have beat you the second time.

By the way, congratulations on your team's championship you little punk ***.
We also beat them once and should have beaten them the second time, i dont understand your logic, mr. high education. Ill put you on the ignore list.

And to whati will remember this year is the national championship of course

·
Registered
221 Posts
On Thre3 said:
We also beat them once and should have beaten them the second time, i dont understand your logic, mr. high education. Ill put you on the ignore list.

....I know that the Duke/UNC games could've gone either way, but they shouldn't have dude. UNC might be better than Duke at every position except for SG. My "Mr. High Education" logic is that Roy Williams isn't even in the same league as Coach K.

......OH NO, PLEASE DON'T PUT ME ON YOUR IGNORE LIST! ....Little punk ***

·
Registered
218 Posts
On Thre3 said:
My god you're retarded.

He was basically saying that this was a weak Duke team, and that UNC should have run them off the floor every time the two teams played, but Coach K kept Duke close every time.

What I will remember the most:
-Our (U of I's) entire season
-T.J. Sorrentine's moonshot three in OT against Syracuse
-The miracle run of West Virginia in the Tournament
-Big Ten redemption (three teams in E8, two teams in Final Four)
-Kansas's collapse down the stretch (suck it hard, Bill Self)

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
On Thre3 said:

If you say that UNC should have beaten Duke a second time, I can say Duke should have beaten UNC at Chapel Hill.

·
Registered
618 Posts
you guys are all a bunch of morons, quit arguing and just answer question. duke wasnt as talented this year (who recruited? coach k) and unc was. cant blame roy for having sweet players and winning it all. both hof coaches, who cares who "should of won" because they split the season series and unc is obviously the better team this year. i hate little elf coach k but i respect what he does (despite having best gay players) most years.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts