Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess theyre having just as much trouble integrating Wally Hudson and Kandi as the Kings are with Webber...

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
They need Kandi to injure himself again.

I'd actually double the guy's salary to make sure he stayed away from my team, if I was a Timberwolves' fan.

·
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No but i mean ive watched them the last few games, and normal shots they hit they arent hitting. Its like Wally coming back hurt Sprewell, Hudson coming back hurt Cassell, Kandi coming back hurt KG. How the hell does that happen. Like Cassell cant hit the broadside of a barn, and he gets SO many open looks its ridiculous. This is not the team i saw a while ago...

·
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They havent looked impressive in a LONGGGGG TIME, losing to an Iversonless Sixers the Celtics with a terrible night from Pierce, the Nuggets (last game) Portland twice, Houston... Those are ALL Games they should have won... They come into LA (yes LA is playing insane ill admit it) and dont even put up a fight, ive NEVER seen KG less active... Hes just like standing around. Cassell cant hit a shot even tho hes gotten like 5 shots WIDE OPEN, Wally is just awful, Hudson still thinks hes playing in the first round of last years playoffs (just firing up crazy stupid shots) Kandi... I think that name speaks for itself... Its like ridiculous... Take a look at their schedule theyve had like 86 85 78 87 79 81 82 84 Point games in like the last 15 games! Thats terrible...

·
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If the T-Wolves get bounced out of the first round again, the pain i will feel for KG will be immense...

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
If the T-Wolves get bounced out of the first round again, the pain i will feel for KG will be immense...
If they play the Rockets in the first round, it could very well happen.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Damian Necronamous</b>!
Grizzlies and Mavericks arent slouches either. The first 7 seeds are all capable of putting up a real fight against any team in a 7 game series.

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Damian Necronamous</b>!

I also think it could happen. They don't have an answer for Yao. (and KG is not the MVP, KOBE IS!!! ;))

·
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by <b>DaUnbreakableKinG</b>!

I also think it could happen. They don't have an answer for Yao. (and KG is not the MVP, KOBE IS!!! ;))
:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

·
Banned
8,423 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:
He probably won't get it but he's the best player in the NBA. There's nothing to it. HE IS THE BEST PLAYER, SHOOTER, CLUTCH SHOOTER, DEFENDER, ANYTHING YOU WANT IN THE NBA.

also:

Lakers+Kobe=champions
Lakers-Kobe=:sour:

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
He probably won't get it but he's the best player in the NBA. There's nothing to it. HE IS THE BEST PLAYER, SHOOTER, CLUTCH SHOOTER, DEFENDER, ANYTHING YOU WANT IN THE NBA.

also:

Lakers+Kobe=champions
Lakers-Kobe=:sour:
Is this guy serious?

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
I'm 100% serious man. why? you don't think so?
Kobe is arguably the best guard in the league. Duncan, Shaq and KG still the bigger impact players though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts