Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I wish UVM would do the same. They have said that they "expect" that all attendees will be vaccinated and masking is required, but it does not sound as though they will be checking. I know that most of the policies in Vermont have been to trust that people will do the right thing. In this case...I certainly wouldn't mind a little, "trust, but verify"
We're doing so, soooo greaaaaaaaaaat at mitigating too! Not. Broke the new record again I think for positive tests today with 327. Something like since July there have been 70-80 deaths due to Covid. There are already at 14 deaths and counting in October alone.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
We're doing so, soooo greaaaaaaaaaat at mitigating too! Not. Broke the new record again I think for positive tests today with 327. Something like since July there have been 70-80 deaths due to Covid. There are already at 14 deaths and counting in October alone.

Yeah, it's pretty puzzling to me. Vermont is one of the most vaccinated states, yet our case numbers have been hovering around record highs. I felt like the Gov did a pretty good job, initially, managing the pandemic, but for some reason, recently, he's changed his tune and wants to rely exclusively on vaccinations - when it's clear that we have a problem.

I know that there are a lot of cases in the unvaccinated but there are also a concerning number of breakthrough cases. I'm wondering if many of those are in folks who got Pfizer and were vaccinated more than 6 months ago...

21 - 22 of 22 Posts