Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure.. how it will go, they got rid of quincy lewis ( Horrible Move) they drafted a center borchardt who has highlited tips in his hair ( ala chris mihm) ... and also anyone who thinks calbert chaney is an upgrade from russel is on drugs..

Stockton at point
Stevenson at 2 he needs a chance to play he got 23 starts last year and they did alright
Kirlenko - hes got tremendous upside - im a huge kobe fan.. and ak47 is THE ONLY guy in the league who shut him down ( for one or 2 games..)
the mail man at the 4.. hes still delivering 20 a game and 2 broken noses with all those bows
center - They all suck but id start ostertag ( he played well in the playoffs) and bring collins off the bench

the bench will be a solid bunch of scrubs
Raul Lopez
Donyell Marshall if he resigns
borchadt and his bad feet
rusty larue
john starks
and amechi

·
Registered
924 Posts
Utah Jazz...

C-Jarron Collins
PF-Karl Malone
SF-Andrei Kirilenko
SG-Calbert Cheaney/DeShawn Stevenson
PG-John Stockton

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow the Jaz have a lousy team. Stockton and Malone should retire now so Utah can have a better shot in the "Lebron James Sweepstakes"

·
Registered
316 Posts
Does anyone think DSteve have a good chance to start?? I think if he gets the chance, he could be quite good, plus he'll help their chances of getting James.

·
Registered
920 Posts
PG:Stockton/Lopez
SG:Stephenson/Cheaney
SF:Kirilenko/Marshall
PF:Malone/Collins
C:Borchardt/Osterfag

Now is the time to develop talent because Utah has a long rebuilding process ahead of them.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Wow that is a pretty lousy lineup outide of stock and malone. I remember when the jazz were gonna deal malone last year to the mavs, I think they should this year if they get the right deal for him and get sum young talent cuz they're gonna have to eventually rebuild and now would be a good time to start.

·
Registered
162 Posts
stockton
stevenson
kilienko
malone
collins

i full expect this team to make the playoffs, no matter how old stockton and malone are and how inexperienced the rest of the team is. although i expect a bigger year from stockon this year then his last couple, he played brilliantly in the playoffs last year, if his body can hold up(hopefully for him lopez will be good enough to play solid minutes as his backup) i plan on watching every jazz game on tv just so i can watch him play sicne this will most likely be his last year.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I like the Sonics chances. Gary Payton, Brent Barry, Desmond Mason, Rashard Lewis, and Rodmanovich. Forte should get some PT. They have some quality on that team.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts