Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Terrell Brandon is a terrific PG and T-Wolves needs his skills. We all know he is recovering but the T-Wolves are very secretive when it comes to the seriousness of the injury. So what is the REAL deal with his comeback? Does anybody have "inside" information, mainly people from Minnesota, and what is the word on the street or anyplace for that matter?
Is Terrell Brandon headed for retiment or will he play again? If the latter, will he play reserve minutes or start?
I don't know. I hope he'll be back to start.

Peace, Mike

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mmmdk</b>!
I think Terrell Brandon is a terrific PG and T-Wolves needs his skills. We all know he is recovering but the T-Wolves are very secretive when it comes to the seriousness of the injury. So what is the REAL deal with his comeback? Does anybody have "inside" information, mainly people from Minnesota, and what is the word on the street or anyplace for that matter?
Is Terrell Brandon headed for retiment or will he play again? If the latter, will he play reserve minutes or start?
I don't know. I hope he'll be back to start.

Peace, Mike
The info comes down to this. HIS CAREER IS OVER!!!! The wolves have no one to direct this team and you will see it in their play this season. Rocketts take their spot in the playoffs

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
yeah unfortunately unless Troy Hudson becomes a point guard fast.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Say it ain't so BEEZ!!!!!!!

If Terrell Brandon is done then so is T-Wolves and any run at playoffs.

Since the T-Wolves org. is mute I still keep clutching at straws untill more (BasketballBoards.net users) claim the same, namely that Terrell Brandon won't put sneakers on any more.

Peace, Mike

·
6,884 Posts
I hope he is not done, are there any free agents out there that are cheap and are pg?

·
6,884 Posts
Who of these could we sign

PG: Tim Hardaway, Greg Anthony, Rafer Alston, Mookie Blaylock, Rod Strickland

SG: Voshon Leonard (close to signing with the Raps?), Jim Jackson, Corey Benjamin

SF: Lee Nailon, Tyrone Nesby

PF: Derrick McKey, Danny Manning, Obinna Ekezie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts