Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he has been playing pretty well lately. the thing that i am curious about is why do people bash this guy? he puts up nice numbers, plays hard and would seem to be a good teammate. i know media types, like greg anthony, like to bash him for his supposed shortcomings but arent knicks fans capable of forming their own opinions? everything you read on this subject seems to be negative, just curious.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Well he has looked so much better as a third option since Stephon has arrived. He has turned in a very good season for the Knicks and has been bringing it every night.

But regardless of if he gets 20, 17 or 30, he doesn't have to worry about being the focal point anymore so he can just play and not have to worry about all the outside pressures other than playing ball.

That is why I am glad Marbury is here because the pressure is off Keith to perform and he just plays better w/ less pressure on him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.