Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
God
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods- this could go to the Miami game thread, but i think a specific question about the game should have it's own thread, so the game thread isn't clogged up.

Anyways, what did Sarunas do to be deep down in Carlisle's doghouse? Doesn't even play in garbage time today against the Sixers, i've read places where Indiana just wants to go a little easier on him now because he is not used to this many games as the NBA has, as in Europe they usually play once a week, but come on, in a blowout vs. Miami, you would have expected Sarunas in the game instead of Eddie Gill.

Will Sarunas get another chance this season? I think he is a very solid backup PG who can play SG. I never had a problem with him.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Sarunas was my favorite European player when he was playing in Euroleague

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
No, as Chris Sheridan put it... he's used to playing ong game a week and dating Miss Universe the other six. He is fatigued and has lost his shot, legs. Without him shooting well, we might as well play 4-on-5 out there as worn down as he seems.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I really hope that soon he will play for other team or in the nba (LA )or back home in Tel Aviv

Sarunas be strong -this team is not for you
from first day he asked you to play SG :curse:
be happy soon it will end .

we love you
the MACCABI fans

·
God
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yellow said:
I really hope that soon he will play for other team or in the nba (LA )or back home in Tel Aviv

we love you
the MACCABI fans
The NBA is the highest level of basketball in the world. I'm sure Sarunas wants to stay and compete here. And i doubt it will end soon, i don't see him leaving his contract until it expires, then he would return to Europe, he has 2 more years left, worth $8 million. No way he is leaving that type of money.

Besides, i think he will end his playing career after this deal runs out. He will have made a ton of money, i'm sure he and his family will move to Florida or like a Spain and live a happy ending story.

·
Registered
164 Posts
yellow said:

we love you
the MACCABI fans

yeah this team is not for you because the coach saw a deadly shooter and asked him to fill in at the shooting guard position while we had injuries. :angel:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.