Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]The Rockets are 3-11, and with tmac being out its only getting worse. The Rockets are a very talented ball club we just dont have that hunger for a championship like the spurs and the pistons. Rockets are losing to sum teams we should be beating even without tmac. Yao is suppose to be taking the role of the #1 option but with his inconsitancy its impossible. [/COLOR]

·
Registered
310 Posts
ScRew_StOn Tx said:
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]The Rockets are 3-11, and with tmac being out its only getting worse. The Rockets are a very talented ball club we just dont have that hunger for a championship like the spurs and the pistons. Rockets are losing to sum teams we should be beating even without tmac. Yao is suppose to be taking the role of the #1 option but with his inconsitancy its impossible. [/COLOR]
believe or not,Rox nightmare is over.The team learned a lot during T-MAC's absence.
Yao is learning to become #1.He needs time to learn and fortunately hes got enough time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
skykisser said:
believe or not,Rox nightmare is over.The team learned a lot during T-MAC's absence.
Yao is learning to become #1.He needs time to learn and fortunately hes got enough time.
Indeed.
Especially LHead benefits from T-MAC's absence.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I don't really have a problem with the way Yao has played since TMac went out, he's always been the best player out on the court w/ one guy helping him out. I like all our guys, but some of them aren't good passers as we've discussed. The rules of the game now do a disservice to big men like Yao/Shaq/Duncan/Z all guys that need space to operate. Essentially they can now triple team you when you don't have the ball. This is still illegal, but the refs choose not to ever call this consistently. Until Shaq or someone else other than the Rockets complains about it, nothing will change. You never could've gotten away with this in Akeems hayday. There were more true centers then...
Yao most likely needs Head, Barry, or Anderson to pass him the ball correctly. Tracy is the best post passer and that's affected our whole post game even with Juwan/Stro. The spacing has to be correct as well, and of course hitting your outside shots, and penatrating to the basket helps alot too.
I really still believe in the Rockets, not to win the title but to turn around their season and still be contenders in the West...BELIEVE IT, CLUTCH CITY III :clap:

·
Registered
877 Posts
I'm just not liking the fact that R Bowen is starting in place of TMac... play DA, Stro, whoever at SF, don't give Bowen more than 5-10 mins...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts