Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>aquaitious</b>!
Yeah I heard about that, but its not very serious its only a sprained pinky (and the brain)

He'll be just fine, He's expected to have a good season, so that pinky of his better heal up soon :)

It was jus a little camp report I wanted to throw in ;)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>aquaitious</b>!
While we are at it, here is another one, its pretty good, I liked it a lot. Looks like he bummped into EWill and sprained his finger, but still continued to work out with the team, he is comminted to winning and has proved it to his teamates

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/275/sports/Baker_gets_cooking+.shtml

You're right, it was a very good article!!!
I love the way Coach O'Brien gave a simple word of advice and support.

I really hope Baker does good this upcoming season, He know's he's very important to the team. Nobody know's just how good the C's can be if Baker plays up to his potential. Sometimes players feel comfortable playing with a team, they want to be part of and I know Vin wanted to come back home. This is probably the fresh NEW start he's been looking for.

Let's remember Bakers quote, cause I honestly feel he's committed to help take the team back to the top ;)

''I'm going to work hard, 110 percent. I'm going to help my teammates. I'm going to help Eric. I'm going to help Tony Battie. I'm going to push Paul and push Antoine, so that we can reach the same things we did last year.''

- Vin Baker in training camp -

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
He brings the confidence that Kidd has brought to the Nets, eventhought he won't be contributing like Kidd (like anyone can), I still think that he is going in the right direction, he is our oldest player and the others should be great ful to work with Vin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.