Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many of you read ESPNInsider, but I think Chad Ford has something stuck in his arse when it comes to Jerry Krause. Did JK wrong him somehow? Ford can't mention Krause's name without making some reference to jelly doughnuts, or his weight. There's no mistaking the fact that Jerry Krause is an obese, poorly groomed man. I just think it's a little pathologic when this fact never escapes someones consciousness.

My theory: Chad Ford has recurring sexual fantasies about Jerry Krause, and frequently tears him down in print to allay his insecurities:laugh:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Chad Ford is a clever writer but he has no credibility in my book. I remember him from the Sportstalk days and he is more interested in making a splash than being credible. I have never even tried the 30 day free trial for the Insider because I don't want to read splashy stuff that I am not sure is real.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Making fun of Jerry's weight is so lazy. It's like when writers want a good joke so they make a sex joke. Pure laziness. No one wants to admit the Krause is one of the best most successful GM's in the league. Why doesn't Layden or Riley get mocked like Jerry? Stupid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts