Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For days now there has been an ad for Mazda nestled among the stickied threads. Anybody know why it chose us and how to get rid of it?

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
another Mazda ad just appeared in the stickies. I am guessing this is a new way for basketballforum to post ads. It's a SPONSORED POST. I think we're stuck with it.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hey, if convincing them we might buy a Mazda (even though we're totally not going to buy Mazdas) is enough to keep this board up and running, I'm down.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I hope Mazda sales completely tank and the company goes bankrupt. Fuck 'em for being so annoying.
Haha- I'm not convinced the ad placement is Mazda's fault, but maybe try a browser extension like AdBlock (does a bang-up job removing all of the ads).

·
Registered
13,716 Posts
We are long overdue from leaving this board...technically speaking this board is an outdated piece of shit and now we have to deal with horseshit like the mazda ad that never can appears as it's been read...*grinds my gears*

·
Premium Member
32,582 Posts
No idea what ad you're talking about, but does Mazda have the safest SVU around?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Ok, I was kinda ok with Mazda. But I think I draw the line at Mazda Latino.

UPDATE: And then it was gone. Two sticky threads back down to one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts