Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I know that UNH is believed to be signing three players during the April period, will be interested to see how other teams do and what Hartford does with the coaching search, I would assume they are in the process of making a list and doing research on canidates that interest them. Isabel, has the AD like Marty last year identified a canidate that he really wants to go at hard and get? I really hopes Hartford lands a quality coach, as I feel the league has gotten much stronger with the new and 2nd time coaches in AE. For this reason and that so many of the Hartford people seem like such great fans and supporters of the AE I want to see you guys suceed.

·
Registered
460 Posts
South End said:
I think Hartford has 5 scholarships available and no coach. Its going to be a very interesting few weeks for Hawks fans.
So how does that work exactly with recruiting? Do the assistant coaches basically just try to recruit despite the coaching situation? And what are the chances that Hartford uses all 5, or even the majority or, their schollies for this upcoming season?

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Binghamton still has two scholarships to use so it looks like Al Walker and his staff will be very busy in mid-April recruiting for next year's team...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.