Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
somebody think he could be our Center. starter after he come back maybe no in the first games but after some time ?????

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
He's said that he wants to return after the All-Star break, but he isn't sure when the doctors and trainers will say his rehab is complete.

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what is his problem

What injury he has???????

·
Registered
203 Posts
I went to the ACC to watch the 76ers play last night! about 40 mins before the game, i saw bradley in his workout uniform shooting the ball, and working on his rebounds...
his shooting range was great too....he was shooting about 18-19 feet away from the rim...it was good to see him ...
after his brief workout, he left and attended the game in street cloth. apperently the raptors are working on him alot...and i hope he can return to the lineup asap!

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Good info dude, glad to see that he's at least working out. He can provide some of that JYD rebounding and hustle that has been lacking since the trade. Bradley is also a good passer, and unlike Arch will make those putbacks and 5 footers!

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Thats what I'm afraid of too!! He benched Moiso all season, and now will probably play him, and there won't be any room for Brads. He certainly doens't like to play a long bench - what happened to playing Mason??

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Originally posted by <b>slash_010</b>!
I went to the ACC to watch the 76ers play last night! about 40 mins before the game, i saw bradley in his workout uniform shooting the ball, and working on his rebounds...
his shooting range was great too....he was shooting about 18-19 feet away from the rim...it was good to see him ...
after his brief workout, he left and attended the game in street cloth. apperently the raptors are working on him alot...and i hope he can return to the lineup asap!
2 things I am sure about this guy -
1. he can rebound
2. he would be able to score on the bigs.

2 thing I am not sure of:
1. Can he defend (because he is not the fastest guy out there)
2. Can he stay healthy.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Bradley will hold his own on "D" against most power forwards and undersized centers, he is stronger than Bosh and Marshal but lacks the length. He will not block many shots but he will body the man and force him to play farther from the hoop. When he comes back he will get all of Baxter's and Archibald's
minutes, we should see him with 20-25 solid minutes per game by the end of the season.:yes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts