Registered
6,397 Posts
Steph

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Curry of Chicago?

I hope not:

"...So far it's not, and Curry is taking most of the heat. At 6-foot-11 and 285 pounds, he's been compared to Shaquille O'Neal. But he had five rebounds in the last two games combined and he's not even the team's leading rebounder.

Curry's conditioning also has been criticized, with Skiles making him do extra work after practice and before games.

"Everybody's frustrated with the way we're playing. The players, we're frustrated," Pippen said. "No one wants to watch a losing team, no one wants to watch a team that doesn't care, doesn't give any effort, doesn't play hard. We have to find guys that want to do this...."
This is NOT what we want and certainly not nearly enough for Rasheed!

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
If Eddie Curry isnt enough for Sheed, then who is?

We certinally are not going to get a better player. We should cease the moment and trade for him while his stock is down.

Curry may not have great work ethic, but he seems like the type of player that would go good in Mo's system.

21 year old gigantic centers arent exactly a dime a dozen these days.

Antonio Davis and Curry for Sheed? How can you not like it. Sheed is 30, Curry is 21. Curry is a true center, Sheed is a true Power Forward.

At this point i would rather trade for Curry than Darko, call me crazy but a trade for Darko would be a bigger gamble than one for Curry.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ThatBlazerGuy</b>!
If Eddie Curry isnt enough for Sheed, then who is?

We certinally are not going to get a better player. We should cease the moment and trade for him while his stock is down.

Curry may not have great work ethic, but he seems like the type of player that would go good in Mo's system.

21 year old gigantic centers arent exactly a dime a dozen these days.

Antonio Davis and Curry for Sheed? How can you not like it. Sheed is 30, Curry is 21. Curry is a true center, Sheed is a true Power Forward.

At this point i would rather trade for Curry than Darko, call me crazy but a trade for Darko would be a bigger gamble than one for Curry.
please tell me this is a joke....now u want us to take antonio too LMAO ok so we give them good players and we get garbage curry "might" be a star some day but with the media he is already getting about being lazy and only 5 boards in 2 games for this "GIANT" who is a starter isnt he?? I say NO THANX next...

·
Registered
518 Posts
Shareef + Boris Diaw

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
We should cease the moment and trade for him while his stock is down.
I think you meant seize the moment, but given it's Curry we're talking about, I'd much rather cease the moment and have nothing to do with it. ;)

Dan

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
We'll trade Sheed for Howard in Dallas and Jackson in Sac. Than I'd let him go with a smile.

As for the Knicks not a player on your team is worth Sheed except Steph and he isn't going anywhere.

So let's move on!

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NYKBaller</b>!
When is Rasheed coming to us?
Well....

Given that NY can't trade Marbury for Rasheed (due to contract matching and Stephon's trade restriction)...

Given that the earliest 1st round draft pick that NY has to offer is in 2008...

Given that guys like Houston and Anderson haven't been even able to get the Knicks to the playoffs in the Eastern Conference for years...

Given that Keith Van Horn is one of the softest players in the league and would offer nothing to help in Portland's real trouble positions (PG and C)

I'd say that Isiah should hope and pray that Rasheed takes NY's MLE over the summer if he doesn't re-sign with Portland. If he does, more power to you. I'd be envious of your team. But not before then. I can't imagine a Portland/NY trade that helps the Blazers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts