Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard Katy Brown of KATU fame last night say it was early afternoon.. but does anyone know the exact tme?

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Trader Bob</b>!
I heard Katy Brown of KATU fame last night say it was early afternoon.. but does anyone know the exact tme?
4:30 p.m. today at the Rose Garden. I believe that 910 the fan will have it live on the radio and it will be on all the news broadcasts tonight at 5 p.m you can bank on it. :yes:

Looking forward to seeing them play tomorrow night.

SAR is number 33
Theo is still 42
and Dan the Man is going to be number 7, sorry Wesley! :mad:

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
I think that's just after something falls out of John Nash's sleeve.

It could just be Pokemon Cards though.

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am listening

Theo and SAR are talking now

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Just got done watching it on NW Cable News. Theo and Shareef did most of the talking since Dickau has been interviewed a bunch already. Both were very excited to be playing on a team that is in the playoff race and has fan support. Shareef talked about how embarassing it was playing in Atlanta with no one in the stands. He said he's willing to play wherever Mo wants him. He was asked about defending small forwards - he thinks he can, and that they'll have more trouble guarding him on the other end. Ratliff was excited about playing for Cheeks - the two had talked previously about the Blazers needing Theo. Both talked about their charities and work in the community. Great press conference overall.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RipCity9</b>!
Just got done watching it on NW Cable News. Theo and Shareef did most of the talking since Dickau has been interviewed a bunch already. Both were very excited to be playing on a team that is in the playoff race and has fan support. Shareef talked about how embarassing it was playing in Atlanta with no one in the stands. He said he's willing to play wherever Mo wants him. He was asked about defending small forwards - he thinks he can, and that they'll have more trouble guarding him on the other end. Ratliff was excited about playing for Cheeks - the two had talked previously about the Blazers needing Theo. Both talked about their charities and work in the community. Great press conference overall.
I am looking forward to these guys playing! Thanks for the recap!:clap:

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
One of the best things I heard Theo say...

He has 4 kids, and he is looking forward to working in the community.

(Paraphrased) He wants to be out there for the kids and to let them see their sports idols. He will sign autographs, be with them, and let them interact with him so they can experience it.

Very nice to hear already.

and yes, they both seem to be very excited about being here. SAR is quite excited about getting the chance to be on a team that can make the playoffs. Theo had experienced it before in Philly but he is looking forward to it as well.

:clap:

SAR had talked a bit about fitting in since there is a bunch of SF and PF. He said he will do what is necessary to help out and do what the coach asks him to do.

Both very positive sounding individuals..... :rock:

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
EMBARASSING!? Embarassing is bringing you in for a top 3 draft pick, and not improving our record. Now that is embarassing.....

Must.Not.Curse..... Whew, okay I did it. Just pissed how he would trash his home town, and it's not like we had any reason to pay to see him play.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
The next couple weeks are going to be very fun to see if MO can pull together a proper rotation and starting lineup.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts