Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Feel the Rush!
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before last night's game vs. the cavs on Espn, JO was quoted as saying that he thinks he can return a game or two before the playoffs. This of course is good news. My question is this: how is Reggie going to play when JO returns?

We have seen Reggie average 20 ppg when JO is out, while averaging much less when he is in uniform. Do you think that Reggie will stop playing aggressive on offense when JO returns?

I personally hope that Reggie and JO work as a one-two, inside-outside combo. I get so sick of watching Reggie passing up open shots to pass it in to JO posting up. Knowing that this is his last run at a championship, I think Reggie will keep his recent aggressive play on offense with or without JO.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
StephenJackson said:
We have seen Reggie average 20 ppg when JO is out, while averaging much less when he is in uniform. Do you think that Reggie will stop playing aggressive on offense when JO returns?
Yes, but not as much as before because this is the playoffs. For some reason, Reggie seems to want everyone else to succeed, but doesn't realize that he could probably still average 20ppg.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts