Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Magic Johnson had 5 but in his last NBA Finals appearance, Jordan prevented him from getting 6 rings, him and Jabbar. Steve Kerr also had 5 but decided to retire. Rodman got 5 as well, but he couldnt get his acts together after leaving the Bulls. I think Ron Harper also had 5 but retired after that. Robert Horry is currently sitting on 5, but his chances of getting his 6th is very slim now that Timmy Duncan is out. Now everyone knows Bill Russell had 11 but who were his teammates those years he won his championships?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hollywood14 said:
I think Magic Johnson had 5 but in his last NBA Finals appearance, Jordan prevented him from getting 6 rings, him and Jabbar. Steve Kerr also had 5 but decided to retire. Rodman got 5 as well, but he couldnt get his acts together after leaving the Bulls. I think Ron Harper also had 5 but retired after that. Robert Horry is currently sitting on 5, but his chances of getting his 6th is very slim now that Timmy Duncan is out. Now everyone knows Bill Russell had 11 but who were his teammates those years he won his championships?
You named some of Jordans team mates and missed Pippen. So i think the answer would be Pippen.

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Probably have to go back to those Celtics teams that won 13 in 16 years. But Robert Horry just needs one more if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
SeaNet said:
Probably have to go back to those Celtics teams that won 13 in 16 years. But Robert Horry just needs one more if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah, Robert Horry has a pretty good chance of matching that total. He's going to be with the Spurs for another year or so I think and the Spurs are serious contenders year in and year out.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Nique21 said:
Robert Horry hasa knack for going to good teams

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hollywood14 said:
kareem had 6. He won 1 with the Bucks in 71 a few years before he got traded.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts