Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hey...

How bout never...He was a senior last year and should not be in the NBA.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Boschee has zero NBA future. He will probably become a computer programmar or something....

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
ya he has no nba future....i dun even think he'll go the euro ball route either....when hes done college...he'll go for a job

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
I think he is on a team in the NBDL or the USBL, one of the two.

In other words he is on a development team.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
He can shoot, and that's it

He is the all time leader in made three pointers in Big XII history. Take that for what it's worth though, because the Big XII is only 8 years old. I don't see why he'd be a good coach, he didn't seem to be a leader on the court or anything, all he did was spot up for threes. He didn't display much knowledge of the game from what I saw.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I have to reply again

LOL!!! Boschee entering the draft!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to do that. It's too funny. I don't think I realized how funny it was when I first replied.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by KC
Boschee has zero NBA future. He will probably become a computer programmar or something....
Why do you assmue computer programmar? His major is Sports Management. So inclusion, he will be in a Sports career. Do not assume anythign.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by OZZY
I think he is on a team in the NBDL or the USBL, one of the two.

In other words he is on a development team.
He was drafted by the USBL, but he declined the offer.

He is finishing up his school next year. He has to get his internship out of the way for his major.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
I wasn't assuming anything, Sling Blade. I was just saying that he is a geek and he won't be in the league. I did say "or something", which means I think he will be doing something other than playing basketball. Get it?

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Re: I have to reply again

Originally posted by moTIGS
LOL!!! Boschee entering the draft!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to do that. It's too funny. I don't think I realized how funny it was when I first replied.
I say the same thing about Clearance Glibert! NBA??? LOL! You said about all he does is shooting the three's, look at Gilbert!!!! All he did is shot three's.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Actually, he does more

He was one of the best on ball defenders in the Big XII. The only thing he has to do is prove he can play the point at a high level. They already know he can play at that level, just not at the position he'd have to play. But with Boschee, all he ever did was shoot threes. I don't think I ever saw him do anything other than that.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
You forgot!

Originally posted by moTIGS
He was one of the best on ball defenders in the Big XII. The only thing he has to do is prove he can play the point at a high level. They already know he can play at that level, just not at the position he'd have to play. But with Boschee, all he ever did was shoot threes. I don't think I ever saw him do anything other than that.
That Boschee was Freshman of the Year beating out Keyon Dooling. boschee can do more that three's He can defend. He was one of the best on the team. He is a better point guard that Gilbert. He can run a team.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
freshman of the year?

So what? Dooling or Gilbert would've easily won that if Norm Stewart would've played them more, but he doesn't like to use freshmen, and if he did let them play he wasn't going to let them shoot much. In Gilbert's first year he was only used as a defensive player, but Quin let him shoot more.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by untitled
ya he has no nba future....i dun even think he'll go the euro ball route either....when hes done college...he'll go for a job
A plummer maybe?:laugh:

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Originally posted by The X Factor

A plummer maybe?:laugh:
That was not very funny :upset:

·
A!
9,434 Posts
What's funny is that he is making fun of someone for becoming a "PLUMBER", but he couldn't even spell it right... That's funny! :laugh:

·
Registered
7,590 Posts
lol KC.

looking at some of the guys in the NBA, why can't Boschee make it? Sure, he won't play, but who's to say he can't warm the bench? I know of lots of guys who made a living "just shooting 3s". Take Matt Bullard for example. He played for a loooong time with Houston "just shooting 3s", and he'll probalby never have to work again.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Matt Bullard was pretty tall wasn't he?

I think he was like 6'10" or something like that, so he did a little more than just shoot threes. Anyway, about Boschee, I exaggerated, and KU Alumn knows why. I still think Gilbert would have a much better chance at making it though. Boschee's the kind of player who some team might give a shot in the next year or two, but if he doesn't make it there he will have a much harder time getting looks from other teams, and will eventually either find a real job or go to Europe. My guess would be that he decides to get a real job right now though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts