Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,590 Posts
Yeah, Bullard is 6'10, but so what? All he did was shoot 3s, and anyone who watched the Rockets knows it.

On Gilbert and Boschee: I think Gilbert is too short/slow to play the SG in the NBA, and we all know he's not a 1. He's a GREAT shooter, i'll give him that, but if you're only 6'0 you have to either be a great scorer like Iverson, or learn how to pass the ball. I don't see either one making more than a summer league team, although they both can shoot the lights out.....

·
Registered
924 Posts
They both could probably make the league as a backup 1 or 2. All Steve Kerr did was shot three's so what???He has had a long respectable career.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I'll let kansasalumn speak for Boschee...

But Gilbert is 6'2" not 6', and he is a very good man to man defender. He's not that bad of a passer either. With a few years of European ball under his belt I think he'd be a very good backup pointguard.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Anyways just because these guys don't make the NBA doesn't mean that there basketball careers are over. As moTigs said they can go overseas and play. I've heard it's not all that bad. Except for being away from your family and friends you can make a good living. They only play once a week and they wouldn't have to be traveling every day. If there good they can make a good deal of money.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Hey come on now, lets show a little respect. Boschee isn't just a basketball player, he is very intellegent and has alot of basketball smarts. I can definitly see him coaching a college team.:yes:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts