Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is he a college senior now?when will he register for the nba draft,i wonder?heard he sucks in terms of everything but dunks,true?

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Does it matter? He is a bum.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by <b>Hong Kong Fooey</b>!
Does it matter? He is a bum.
in fact i just wanna see him in dunk contest.u know that's always boring for years. :D

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by <b>PoorPoorSonics</b>!

Oh this is about James White, that made me think you were talking about VC
VC-hater?:D well,at least VC is a great 3 pts shooter,huh?

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
James White might not even make the league because of his terrible work ethic. He was blessed with incredible physical gifts, but never used them to his full potential.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
He hasn't shown anything at UC that would even hint that he could be an NBA player. I hope he's been working on the student part of that whole student athlete thing.

·
Registered
161 Posts
lol now people just go to the NBA just to dunk whatever happend the fundamentals and shooting

and we complain that we don't have enough shooters

THATS BECAUSE EVERYONE IS SO ATTRACTED TO DUNKING

Jumpshot > dunk

any day of the week

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Originally posted by <b>guyinabox</b>!
lol now people just go to the NBA just to dunk whatever happend the fundamentals and shooting

and we complain that we don't have enough shooters

THATS BECAUSE EVERYONE IS SO ATTRACTED TO DUNKING

Jumpshot > dunk

any day of the week
I don't know what you're talking about, but most people realize he won't be in the NBA, even though he can dunk. He is not a good player.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
some people actually had the nerve(or stupidity) to talk about him like he was doctor j. a classic case of the american system ruining a physically gifted kid.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Hong Kong Fooey</b>!

I don't know what you're talking about, but most people realize he won't be in the NBA, even though he can dunk. He is not a good player.

lol where does dunking take you? Look at vince carter dunking has ruin his career Dunking will give you back problems when you get older You never knew that?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Originally posted by <b>guyinabox</b>!

lol where does dunking take you? Look at vince carter dunking has ruin his career Dunking will give you back problems when you get older You never knew that?
Does MJ have chronic back problems?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts