Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason Kidd is only averaging 6.6 assist right now I know that it will increase when do you think he is gonna get his normal assist numbers?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
When the team starts to get our more on the break, and the Nets take the ball out of RJ's hands a bit more.

-Petey

·
Registered
2 Posts
Maybe Kidd will not care about how many assists he gets, as long as the team wins. But, viewing the team average assists of the past few years after Kidd comes, this year's stat is lower about 2 to 4. And Kidd's assists this year is about 2 to 4 lower than any other year as a net.Hope the time when he gets more assist is the time we become an unbeatable team. :biggrin: But......if he averages under 7,we win the championship...why not...^^

·
Legal Smeagol
30,760 Posts
flyrebird said:
Maybe Kidd will not care about how many assists he gets, as long as the team wins. But, viewing the team average assists of the past few years after Kidd comes, this year's stat is lower about 2 to 4. And Kidd's assists this year is about 2 to 4 lower than any other year as a net.Hope the time when he gets more assist is the time we become an unbeatable team. :biggrin: But......if he averages under 7,we win the championship...why not...^^

Good point, and welcome!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I think the team does better when the ball is out of RJ's hands and kidd is makeing the decisions.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
flyrebird said:
Maybe Kidd will not care about how many assists he gets, as long as the team wins.
Yes sir, just like Vince might not care about how many points he scores as long as the team wins.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
flyrebird said:
welcome to bbb.net

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
flyrebird said:
Welcome to BBB.net; sure you'll love it here.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
kidd will get more assists when he handles the ball more instead of vince and rj always having it in the halfcourt. i'd like to see kidd penetrate a lot more.

·
I Love This Game
2,596 Posts
Kidd has to push the ball relentlessly, if the rest of his team runs with him, he could pickup at least 10 per game.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
AJC NYC said:
Jason Kidd is only averaging 6.6 assist right now I know that it will increase when do you think he is gonna get his normal assist numbers?
don't worry mcinnis, rj are picking up dimes! its just that kidd has the ball less in his hands cuz he's got others that he can depend on!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts