Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think Duncan will go to orlando and kidd will stay in jersey.

Attachments

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
San Antonio

Kidd will go to San Antonio and Duncan will stay in San Antonio.:yes:

·
Registered
24 Posts
After Duncan realizes that Kidd will be over 30 years old, it shouldn't be hard to pick a team with a 24 year old McGrady

·
Registered
443 Posts
AirGrady is nasty like my old lady. Duncan has to know that.:laugh:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If duncan stays and kidd goes to san antonio, what position would tony parker play?

Attachments

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Duncan and Kidd will both come to Miami!

Also Kidd will only get better with age,he will play into his 40's just like Stockton:yes:.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
kidd will stay in jersey, and plus anyway, why does san antonio need kidd if they already have parker?

i think the kidd/martin combination will grow and improve in years to come.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Originally posted by HEATLUNATIC
Duncan and Kidd will both come to Miami!

Also Kidd will only get better with age,he will play into his 40's just like Stockton:yes:.
I know I ain't a mod and you don't have to listen to me but please do not make posts that are in no way true. If you an't got nothing smart to say then don't say anything at all.....or something like that.

smart, nice same thing.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
What are u going on about???????

I only said that Duncan and Kidd will BOTH come to Miami.
Everyone else posted where they thought they would end up and so did I,so whats ur point?

The Miami Heat's owner Mickey Arrison is a BILLIONAIRE,and hes made it quite clear that he WILL go over the lux tax for ballers that will get the Heat a CHAMPIONSHIP!EVERYONE knows that the Heat are in a position to make a HUGE run at Duncan next summer,with Zo's MONSTER contract coming OFF the books.So why wouldnt we make a run at Kidd as well?

Also their is STRONG possibility that Kidd will play into his 40's!

Smart/Nice,once again what are u going on about????

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
yeah, but as long as the nets continue having seasons like this one, kidd is staying in jersey. he said so himself. (well, that and moving the nets to an arena in newark, nj - which is in the works anyways.)

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Kidd and Duncan

There is no way that Duncan will sign with Orlando, he wants to be in charge of his own team. T-Mac runs it down in Orlando. Kidd should sign with San Antonio, and they should trade Parker for a decent SG.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
You never know at this point, let's wait and see.

·
Registered
388 Posts
T-Mac and Duncan would be a Batman & Robin combo, why would he reject that?

·
Registered
443 Posts
He would reject that because he might end up being Robin and he doesn't want to be Robin. Hey its true.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by CrazyIverson
He would reject that because he might end up being Robin and he doesn't want to be Robin. Hey its true.
Nicely put.

But, I don't think that it will matter that much to him, he is one of the most selfless players in the league.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts