Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Why dont you save up 150 bucks and get a new one?......

If you have a crackhead in your neighborhood you can find one for 50 probably.....other than that just look at garage sales

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Unless you hit that lucky one in a thousand garage sale, you're going to have to just save up. The cheapest I've ever seen was a kid down the street selling his used one for $100 at his garage sale. Anything cheaper than that, and odds are there is something wrong with it, or at the very least it was stolen.

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by <b>Midnight_Marauder</b>!
Why dont you save up 150 bucks and get a new one?......
Because I don't buy hardly any video games, and only want NBA2k5.

I've found some for 85, cheapest so far.

Thought some people here might know some used websites besides ebay.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Pan Mengtu</b>!

Because I don't buy hardly any video games, and only want NBA2k5.

I've found some for 85, cheapest so far.

Thought some people here might know some used websites besides ebay.
If you only want to play 25k why not get a gamecube then?....I am sure you can find one used for around 50 maybe

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
NBA2k5 won't be coming out for GameCube.

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by <b>Midnight_Marauder</b>!

If you only want to play 25k why not get a gamecube then?....I am sure you can find one used for around 50 maybe
It only comes out for PS2 and XBox. I figured I could find a cheaper ps2 than xbox.

I don't see why they don't release it for PC. That shouldn't be difficult, isn't xbox more or less a converted PC? Porting games should be simple.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Pan, I work at EBGames.com and handle lots of warrany calls. I would recommend saving the money to buy a new system. If you get a used one on EBay and it breaks, you are SOL. I probably should not be telling you this, but the refurbished ones often malfunction. You can take it back and get another refurbished one, but the same result is likely to happen.

It would be worth it to buy a brand new unit. Save up $150 and buy a new one.

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Re: Re: Where can you get a PS2 for $50?

Originally posted by <b>Takeit2dahouse00</b>!

Let me know when you find one for $50 that works
yes, but it wont work over a router.

I could sell you one for 50 but its taken apart so you would have to put it back together....i know im not. I wouldn't reccommend goign used. Buy a new 1 like the above poster mentioned.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Where can you get a PS2 for $50?

Originally posted by <b>BabyBlueSlugga7</b>!

yes, but it wont work over a router.

I could sell you one for 50 but its taken apart so you would have to put it back together....i know im not. I wouldn't reccommend goign used. Buy a new 1 like the above poster mentioned.
PM me

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
My friend is a gambling addict. He ran out of money for poker, so he sold me a PS2 with 2 controllers, Tony Hawk 4 and Gran Turismo 3 for $80 so he could buy back into the poker game. :D

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PetroToZoran</b>!
My friend is a gambling addict. He ran out of money for poker, so he sold me a PS2 with 2 controllers, Tony Hawk 4 and Gran Turismo 3 for $80 so he could buy back into the poker game. :D
Sounds healthy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts