BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife demands to know.

Thanks in advance, knicksforlife

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
No one yet he is still a free agent waiting for a team to offer more than the min or a guaranteed deal.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody is willing to offer him a guaranteed deal?

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This board is really going to suck this year isn't it?

·
King George
11,475 Posts
Not on the Pacers, that's all I care about. Go take your ball hogging somewhere else Barbosa.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Brazil's not in Europe silly

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
He played well below his potential last season. Pacers fans have every right to celebrate his departure.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Don't the Celtics already have an abundance of guards? Off the top of my head they have, Rondo, Bradley, Terry and Lee. None of whom can really play the 3

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Don't the Celtics already have an abundance of guards? Off the top of my head they have, Rondo, Bradley, Terry and Lee. None of whom can really play the 3
Lee can play the 3 in a pinch, and Barbosa will likely be their 5th guard.

·
Premium Member
26,979 Posts
Boston needs an upgrade at the PF spot, one of the few that's A) available and B) desperately wants to play here, is Josh Smith. However Boston was in an awkward salary position in any trade scenario as they would have needed to move Green in any deal to make the numbers work and Atlanta would have no interest in a long term deal.

Assuming this is a bi-annual exception contract, Boston can now make the requisite salary without having to deal with the Green situation. And can plug one of either Barbosa or Bradley in with Bass and the rookies to make the numbers work without sacrificing the backcourt depth. And Bass/Sullinger to a third team for a draft pick or two to add to the pot is probably doable to facilitate the trade (as opposed to Green where Boston would likely have had to kick in draft picks).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts