Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Tinsley worked on his shot a lot over the summer, and continues to improve. I read in the Indy Star that when he was being benched, at the end of a practice he hit 10 3-pointers in a row around the arch and looked at the coaches and walked out of practice. Pretty badass :cool:

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Originally posted by <b>pacersrule03</b>!
Tinsley worked on his shot a lot over the summer, and continues to improve. I read in the Indy Star that when he was being benched, at the end of a practice he hit 10 3-pointers in a row around the arch and looked at the coaches and walked out of practice. Pretty badass :cool:
thats pretty damn cool, I've always been a Tinsley believer, and now he is starting to show what he is made of.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TicN9neZ8</b>!

thats pretty damn cool, I've always been a Tinsley believer, and now he is starting to show what he is made of.
Yea so have i, he's been a favorite of mine since his rookie year. I'm just hoping he keeps this consistantsey for the rest of his career.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm a fan of Tinsley and i'm just hoping he can continue to hit his shots or he could find his way back to the bench

·
Registered
369 Posts
Originally posted by <b>noogie_da_sheep</b>!
I'm a fan of Tinsley and i'm just hoping he can continue to hit his shots or he could find his way back to the bench
I don't think Rick is looking for Tinsley to be hitting 3's. Tinsley is playing because of his speed, scrappy D, great passing, ability to find the open man, and good penetrating. If Tinsley is benched it's not going to be because of his shooting, it'll be because of TO's and bad D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts