Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Just Curious Philly Fans???

The organization just traded away the best Defensive Center in the NBA in Deke, Clax - was traded away and he had potential, The off-season isn't much of an upgrade to remain as one of the top contenders in the East??

Where does the Sixers go from here, I'm sure everyone has their own opinions.....I was just curious, maybe you guys might know more?? :no: :upset: :eek:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Personally I think it was a great trade for philly. Deke was a great defensive player and rebounder, on the offensive end he was a "stiff" litteraly in every sense of the word. For a basketball player he had the worst hands I've ever seen, If i had a dollar for every pass he dropped I'd be a rich man. He was a dinosaur and on the decline, there is no more up years. Its seems like Philly is rebuilding slightly and they don't really need Deke because there not going far in the playoffs. KVH is a solid player who got in the doghouse in NJ, it will be interesting to see how fans react to him in Philly. He has a big contract but so does Deke (should cancel out). The 6ers get somebody who can shoot, not just play defense. Should be intersting thats for sure...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts