Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want Craig Smith very bad. He may be undersized, but he is a beast and he looks very mature on the court. He does his job without all the showboating.

I'd also take Boone if he feel to us. You can never have enough big men.

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
DeezNets said:
Then I'd take Smith in a heartbeat. I don't care what the experts think, this guy is going to be a solid Gary Trent type of player. He would be a nice sidekick to Nenad.
I dont think there is any chance the Nets will use one of their picks on an undersized power forward.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I think the Nets will be looking at any big man over 6'9" who can block shots, defend, rebound. These include Shelden Williams, Tyrus Thomas, Josh Boone, Hilton Armstrong, kid from Wyoming (I believe)...etc. The Nets need one of those guys for their frontcourt. A Craig Smith, I think, won't be a target for the Nets.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
JL104 said:
i very much want tyrus thomas also but i am pretty sure he's gonna be taken mid 1st round..
Which will be too late for the Nets. :cry:

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
Josh Boone will be picked by the NETS..BOOK IT!!! :banana:

·
Registered
14,837 Posts
I want Hitlon Armstrong. He is very underrated. Josh Boone is going to be a Brian Grant type of player. I'd take either one of those. Maybe Batista in the second round. The dude is a 20/10 machine. Dee Brown or Marcus Williams with our latter pick if Thorn doesn't trade down. This draft may not be superstar heavy but it is deep. I also would love Tyrus Thomas to join the Nets but it's not happeneing

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Brown with the Layup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes

That what i am Fu''''ing talking about .... let's go UCon!!! let's go!

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
Disneyland.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.